Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 462 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,075 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    So, just a general eBay musing on my part, but I'm selling something on there (not a book) for the first time in a few years... and ALL of my bidders so far have 1 or 0 for their feedback. One bid was actually retracted by eBay Admin after the account (another 0, this time from Russia) was suspended, which is something that I never saw happen in the old days when I was a frequent seller.

So... am I going to get totally scammed on this sale or what?

Brian
    If a person has a 0 or 1 in feedback you can always stipulate in the auction that the bidder has to contact you before bidding, or you can just reject the bids. I've seen this done before on auctions where the sellers has had issues with bidders with low or no feedback before.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone posted about this seller on Ebay: booksandcomicsandthings ? Looks like a rash of fakes coming from him.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    So, just a general eBay musing on my part, but I'm selling something on there (not a book) for the first time in a few years... and ALL of my bidders so far have 1 or 0 for their feedback. One bid was actually retracted by eBay Admin after the account (another 0, this time from Russia) was suspended, which is something that I never saw happen in the old days when I was a frequent seller.

So... am I going to get totally scammed on this sale or what?

Brian
    If a person has a 0 or 1 in feedback you can always stipulate in the auction that the bidder has to contact you before bidding, or you can just reject the bids. I've seen this done before on auctions where the sellers has had issues with bidders with low or no feedback before.
    And I have never understood the point of this. I don't care how much feedback the buyer has....I don't ship until I am paid, so I am totally protected.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Has anyone posted about this seller on Ebay: booksandcomicsandthings ? Looks like a rash of fakes coming from him.
    Yes, notorious for suspect sigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Probably real but doesn't much matter, IMO
    Shining is a later print, not a 1st.
    Who would pay those prices anyway ???
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Yeah, i think alltimegreat are authentic, just insane prices

Thanks guys, those COAs always make me suspicious.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding COA's in general...... 99.999% Totally F@#king worthless.
    At one time long ago there use to be some that were worth the paper, now it's a 99.999% total waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding COA's in general...... 99.999% Totally F@#king worthless.
    At one time long ago there use to be some that were worth the time.
    Now it's a 99.999% total waste of time.

100%

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I think California sellers have to give one now because of some new law? But the rest - be wary!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

[FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Stay away.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don't even look at his past auctions. DoucheNozzle's Past King Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Stay away.
    Far, far away.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need your help with this one please...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING....c100033.m2042
    Looks like someone has made photo's from a monitor....?
    But what do you think about the signature?
    P2

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't buy it.

Me neither. And why on earth would you take pics from a monitor vs. the actual book?

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think is wrong with the sig?

Ralph, can't send you a pm, box full...?
    P2

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you think is wrong with the sig?

Ralph, can't send you a pm, box full...?
    Ever see the movie Multiplicity? it's sort of like that.. a copy of a copy sort of thing.
    It's so bad in so many ways
    If your looking for a legitimately signed copy I can point you toward about six individuals from this site who probably have a few extra copies.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I have a signed copy tgat was obtained in oerson if you want it

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 3 from 3 different events as well, they're not very hard to find.

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys!
    P2

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Your thoughts on this one folks?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 462 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast