Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 462 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Nick and alltimegreat were there definetly legit and nice guys

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What a gem

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Needful-Things...%257Ciid%253A9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I agree that those sigs are legit. Just SUPER expensive. One of those cats has a 1st Choo Choo signed too... one can dream!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit or shit? It's your money.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler alltimegreatauthentics will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

Thanks Matt, nice seeing you again and meeting David before the event.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I know this is a PITA but I cannot get this picture to post here!
    I did everything you previously taught me Brian but there is no "copy image location" available when I right click. I'm at work and we have outdated browsers so I'll blame that.
    Anyway, if several of you have a moment, I added a picture of a flat signed Needful Things to my gallery(with all intent and purpose to post here)if you could check it out and tell me what you think of the signature. Thanks and sorry.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I did everything you previously taught me Brian but there is no "copy image location" available when I right click. I'm at work and we have outdated browsers so I'll blame that.
    Anyway, if several of you have a moment, I added a picture of a flat signed Needful Things to my gallery(with all intent and purpose to post here)if you could check it out and tell me what you think of the signature. Thanks and sorry.....

You had the HTML img src in there the second time you posted it. First time it looked like an ID of the image rather than the image url

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

You had the HTML img src in there the second time you posted it. First time it looked like an ID of the image rather than the image url
    Lol, thank you Josh. Appreciate it. I'm terrible at this!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, I don't like the sig.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    +1

sk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    +1

sk
    I concur.

It's too big for one thing....and it feels wrong for another.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. It didn't look right to me but I always like to be sure as this would have been a steal if it was real! Appreciate the input!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the "King," and especially the "g" seem off.

It's possible it's just an ugly/rushed sig, but I wouldn't buy it.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope.

Hang in there; im sure you will find a good one.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Definate Autopen.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqn23knr7r..._1232.JPG?dl=0
    I hope this works ��
    Thank you all for your input. If you don't mind me asking about another....
    Doesn't appear to be on the title page though. Is that unusual?
    Dolores Claiborne.
    Thanks in advance. I much prefer getting opinions than just going with my gut.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldnt buy that one either.

Signing on end papers wasnt unusual for early titles but you dont see it much on later ones.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard pass on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

No go on that one!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No bueno.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That second one I posted was from a supposed "reputable " seller on ABE's that was mentioned earlier. Which is why I will only purchase flatsigned items from Gerald, David, and trusted members on here (and have!) There's just a ridiculous amount of forgery happening out there. Sadly some are actually pretty good while others are just plain hideous.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That second one I posted was from a supposed "reputable " seller on ABE's that was mentioned earlier. Which is why I will only purchase flatsigned items from Gerald, David, and trusted members on here (and have!) There's just a ridiculous amount of forgery happening out there. Sadly some are actually pretty good while others are just plain hideous.
    Oh, Lori Get off the couch, go across town, and just have the man sign 'em in front of you for Christ's sake! You can even borrow my Radio Flyer
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm no expert, but The Stand looks like an autopen to me:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Stand-St...IAAOSwa~BYbqz-

And Misery, just looks bad.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...0AAOSw42JZNafe

Are there more expert opinions to the contrary here?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with you. Both fake.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are these "autopens"? The ones I've seen online are difficult to even discern the price, but are no doubt very expensive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 462 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast