Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 462 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. But I just realized that the second picture that was sent to me doesn't match the first one. The background behind the sig isn't the same. Now I have to ask the seller again which is the right signature for this book - the one posted on Abe or the one she sent me. Ugh! Either she's being deceptive or grabbed a different book by mistake.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Beware, this guy is a horrible fraudster on EBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Firestarter-...AAAOSwdU1W-YFP

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like the second one better. The first is hard to see and looks a bit strange.

They are certainly different signatures in different books.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    That's the asshole who was mad about me giving him negative feedback for a forged signature. (I knew it was a forgery when I bought it.) In retaliation he bought a cheap cookbook from me, and he immediately gave me malicious negative feedback. I called and eBay said they would remove it. They did remove it for a couple of weeks. The negative rep then reappeared. I noticed and called, but they said they wouldn't remove it. They said to wait for the year to expire for it to go away. eBay loves forgers.

I have since blocked the buyer.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Mulleins
    How can someone have a 100% positive feedback score when one of the reviews is negative?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Mulleins
    How can someone have a 100% positive feedback score when one of the reviews is negative?

That is the negative feedback I left him.

I have a theory. If you go to his feedback page and scroll over [How is feedback percentage calculated?] it states that there is no negative feedback. I think that one part of the system has cleared the negative feedback and another has not. Negative feedback should disappear after one year. It's been about a year since I left that feedback.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I notice he doesn't say who the book is signed by.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess we should give the guy a break, he's from Flint Michigan and he drinks the water.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I guess we should give the guy a break, he's from Flint Michigan and he drinks the water.

Mulleins
    Thanks, I needed that laugh.

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    I'll be in Lansing soon. Perhaps I should stop by.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I got hm to post pictures of the signature. As suspected, it's a terrible forged copy.

Soon, someone will be parted with their hard earned money. On the bright side, if the buyer pulls out each page and tightly twists them the buyer will have a bunch of fire starters to stay warm by during the winter.

Mulleins

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I agree with RF. Not convinced this is THE Stephen King.

If anyone is wondering if canceled King checks are out there...I can say yes. Go to my Collection Thread (page 13) and scroll down to the check:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...retaker/page13

Mulleins

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. Thoughts on this? I'm not a fan but always like to check with the group. Thanks.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fine to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks fine to me.
    If it wasn't resellers I might not be suspicious. Except that it is inscribed "To" instead of "For."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Looks fine to me.
    If it wasn't resellers I might not be suspicious. Except that it is inscribed "To" instead of "For."
    This^. I think its fine but then i realized the seller so suspicion set it. I still think its good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi team. Thoughts on this? I'm not a fan but always like to check with the group. Thanks.

Fake.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fine to me.
    Most of the inscriptions I've seen start with "For", but there are many that start with "To".

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

That Firestarter looks like a nice 1980s sig and inscription. The line across the top of the inscription is odd. The book is also over priced IMHO

Country
    Country Flag

Looks fine to me.
    If it wasn't rwsellers I might not be suspicious. Except that it is inscribed "To" instead of "For."
    edit: corrected "resellers" to "rwsellers"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 462 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast