Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 462 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wish there was a button on Ebay that said "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME". LOL wow...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For the completist!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, US eBay seller magicmuzaofart is on a roll and running no less than three fakes. To be fair, seller states there is just "a signature" on the book, and they were purchased from "a local garage sale". FFS...

From a Buick 8
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...gAAOSwOtdYUvqJ

Revival:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...AOSwa%7EBYUvd-

Cell:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...AOSw2xRYUvw%7E

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow, US eBay seller magicmuzaofart is on a roll and running no less than three fakes. To be fair, seller states there is just "a signature" on the book, and they were purchased from "a local garage sale". FFS...

From a Buick 8
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...gAAOSwOtdYUvqJ

Revival:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...AOSwa%7EBYUvd-

Cell:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stephen-K...AOSw2xRYUvw%7E
    magicmuzaofart is one of the worst peddlers of shit on eBay. Always sells fakes and always says that they were purchased from "a local garage sale." The guy is complete scum.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Yep, a long time scammer of forged King signatures. Of course, the seller always uses "There is a signature" and has learned to stay away from "Signed by King" in her/his post. In other words, the seller is saying decide for yourself, even though the seller knows darn well it's forged.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this sig team?

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i wouldnt buy it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Agree with surly...forgery.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this sig has been discussed previously. If so, I hope that if I rendered an opinion, it was the same as now. IIRC, there may have been a discussion about the seller's reputation.

IMO, legit. In fact beautiful.

That being said, you should obtain several opinions, and in the end be THRILLED with what you are buying. Anything less and at some point in time your gut will ache and remorse will set in and make the book of no value to you.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF. A friend of mine purchased it on eBay for $108 and is now asking opinions on the signature. I originally said good, but when I saw the price I asked others and now have some different opinions. It was seller allstarbooks2010. Is that the name of the seller with a bad rep?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF. A friend of mine purchased it on eBay for $108 and is now asking opinions on the signature. I originally said good, but when I saw the price I asked others and now have some different opinions. It was seller allstarbooks2010. Is that the name of the seller with a bad rep?
    I was afraid you were gonna say that. Allstar is a notorious peddler of "highly suspect" books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I was afraid you were gonna say that. Allstar is a notorious peddler of "highly suspect" books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah thanks for that. I'll let her know.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Telling "true" from "fake" has become increasingly difficult...if this is a forgery, it is a pretty good one, I like the flow, the loops and the "K" especially but AllStar is a habitual seller of "suspect" signatures....As I said, more difficult.....I have 2 books in my own collection I know for a fact were signed by King but signatures are in sharpie pen and among the most horrible legit ones I've seen....AND there are some really good looking sigs that many think are fake...as was said before, everyone needs to proceed with caution and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, YOU YOURSELF need to be happy in your mind and heart with a signature. Anyone can have an opinion, and has a right to have one. Ultimately the decision to own or not is yours and yours alone.

One of these days, I'm going to post a few sigs here....some I know to be REAL but look terrible and some that look nice but are believed to be fake. It might shake some of you up and raise doubts. I know I've second guessed myself on several occasions.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

allstarbooks is scum, but that sig looks good to me.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ink in the signature looks too smooth and evenly applied to have been made by hand. In any normal signature, I would expect to see some form of pen pressure in subtle but varying degrees, but this has none.

To me, this signature smacks of an autopen, which is why it looks so good. The seller has simply copied a perfect example of King's signature and replicated it by machine to create a facsimile.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this signature?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

The photo has been taken from a distance, so it's too small to tell properly and the photo blurs if I try to enlarge it. I would need to see it at a higher resolution to give an opinion....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tim, I was afraid of that. I did email the seller in the hopes of getting better pictures.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Looks like a great signature. Authentic.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, my first gut feeling is good, while I don't like the "King" all that much, I say real.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to get a better picture from the seller. I'm thinking it's legit, but could use a few more opinions.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit IMO.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me, Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 462 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast