Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 462 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No good

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brennan is definitely not to be trusted

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quoting from his listing "I believe this to be an authentic signature, but I'm not an expert and this is how I bought it years ago." What a douchebag!

Oh and the auction has ended. I hope no one here bought it outside of eBay.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thoughts on this signature

Thanks guys

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Think so too.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good deal, i thought so too. Just wanted some backup. Thanks guys

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is serious pen lift and hesitation around the 'p' 'n' 'k' and 'g'. It's a definite forgery.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Agree. Forgery.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe that THIS and THIS are from the same person.

The ebay IDs are quite similar, and the location for both is Irving, Texas.

Quite the criminal mastermind.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at the BIN price on this Talisman paperback. Those are facsimile signatures.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272267585829

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Look at the BIN price on this Talisman paperback. Those are facsimile signatures.

Shit if someone buys it I may try and sell my copy

If I had a nickel for every time I have seen that paperback edition misrepresented as a signed copy........etc., etc.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Shit if someone buys it I may try and sell my copy
    I would hope that nobody is so foolish as to buy it, especially at that price.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

If I had a nickel for every time I have seen that paperback edition misrepresented as a signed copy........etc., etc.
    It seems like any King book with a facsimile signature is bound to be listed on eBay eventually as "Signed by Stephen King." They even do that with the stamped facsimile signatures on the front boards.

I'd like to know the ratio of ignorance to willful fraud in the listings.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Moron seller tossed up a bunch of King items promising to add more info later.

Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot' SIGNED first edition 1st/1st

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

hahaha. my favorite part is that it looks like the picture is of a monitor; you can see the scan lines if you zoom in.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The seller states: "On offer a SIGNED and inscribed true first edition AND first printing of 'Salem's Lot' by Stephen King.

Details to follow soon so bear with me"

He wants Ł1,500 (approx $2115) for it and I smell utter bullshit!

According to Abe Books, a TRUE signed 1/1 of Salem's Lot is worth over $20,000....

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/books/jerusalems-salems-lot/collecting-rare-stephen-king.shtml

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

hahaha. my favorite part is that it looks like the picture is of a monitor; you can see the scan lines if you zoom in.
    Yes! In the seller's Gunslinger, you even get the mouse pointer!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully they aren't frauds, they're just a waste of time for Collector's.

Country
    Country Flag

He has some legitimate items. Perhaps he really is coming back with more info.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps but why list it before he is completely ready That's what I don't get.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so we have our next contestant on Let's Play eBay BS, and this guy is a world class twat....

Give a huge round of applause for....

Myron Ross, owner of the notorious Heroes & Legends "autograph" authentication service and peddler of forged shit.

He has excellent credentials in the world of collecting autographs.... LOL!

A testimonial from the owner of the autographlive.com website:

"www.heroesandlegends.net: Owned by Myron Ross, who we kicked out as an advertiser in Autograph magazine and was later expelled from the UACC Registered Dealer program for selling forgeries."

http://live.autographmagazine.com/profiles/blogs/beatlessigned-abbey-road

And some critique at his attempt at selling a 'signed' Jimi Hendrix album:

"He has his own COA for this one. I saw him at a record show in Los Angeles in the early 90's trying to sell a signed Hendrix album that was released AFTER Jimi had died! Talk about a smoking gun!"

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/fake-hendrix-lp-myron-ross-heroes-and-legends-strikes-again

Anyway, on eBay he is trading by the username handl68 and also operates his own store within eBay: ros-myro.

He is currently serving up this pile of warm crap....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPHEN-KING-Hand-Signed-Book-CHRISTINE

Not only is the King signature utterly shit, the book also comes with a "specimen" Heroes & Legends COA....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Opinions on this signature please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 462 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast