Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 462 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Oh goody! I can finally get a nice signed copy of the Salem's Lot Illustrated Edition! Or not. And seller has just listed more spew. And still this scuzbag has 100% positive feedback. SMFH...
    I contacted him. LOL
    You have to look at this seller's 'signed' Bazaar of Bad Dreams. Laughable!
    Wow, just...wow. I always get a good chuckle out of this thread, but that one...wow.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh goody! I can finally get a nice signed copy of the Salem's Lot Illustrated Edition! Or not. And seller has just listed more spew. And still this scuzbag has 100% positive feedback. SMFH...
    I contacted him. LOL
    Almost seems like fun to bid $2 and hope yuo win the auction. Add in the $5 shipping and for $7 you can leave negative feedback and out the seller.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I contacted him. LOL
    Almost seems like fun to bid $2 and hope yuo win the auction. Add in the $5 shipping and for $7 you can leave negative feedback and out the seller.
    Oh it's getting better. Now this loser has a secondary EBay ID and is selling more crapola: Look HERE
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to start buying these. EBay does nothing.

I could buy it, leave negative feedback and then cancel/return the item.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I bid $1.05 on the 'Salem's Lot. Hope I win.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am pretty sure that was my son caleb's writing - looks similar.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I contacted him. LOL
    You have to look at this seller's 'signed' Bazaar of Bad Dreams. Laughable!
    Oh my god, that Bazaar of Bad Dreams signature is awesome. I think I could forge a better Stephen King signature with my penis.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Oh my god, that Bazaar of Bad Dreams signature is awesome. I think I could forge a better Stephen King signature with my penis.
    The seller has been careful with his listing, as he doesn't specifically claim that it's signed by Stephen King...

"Hi, you are viewing The Bazaar of Bad Dreams SIGNED : Stories by Stephen King (2015, Hardcover) This book is in like new condition, thanks for viewing and good luck bidding."

However it's so bad, I think the seller actually did sign it with his cock....

The-Bazaar-of-Bad-Dreams-SIGNED-Stories-by-Stephen-King-2015-Hardcover

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He listed 6 signed books.

I emailed him. Unreal

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't be a dick...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some people named Richard go by the name Dick. I keep calling a friend of mine Dick but he doesn't like it.

Spoiler:
    That might be because his name is Kevin.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Reported to FeeBay. They should require seller to specifically state NOT signed by Stephen King or remove "signed" from listing title at a minimum.

It is seriously so bad, I can't even believe how bad.

I attached a pen to my..... never mind, but it was a better forgery in my opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a prehensile penis and so find it much easier to shove a pen up my MODERATED.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Reported to FeeBay. They should require seller to specifically state NOT signed by Stephen King or remove "signed" from listing title at a minimum.

It is seriously so bad, I can't even believe how bad.

I attached a pen to my..... never mind, but it was a better forgery in my opinion.
    I think I'm going to actually attempt this (with a PB or something).

Edit:

I tried but a pen is simply too small to attach. I think I'll try something a bit easier to attach

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, bunch of comedians around here... I love it

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I bid $1.05 on the 'Salem's Lot. Hope I win.
    Auction is up to $15. I'm out.

Country
    Country Flag

I hope none of our loved ones are bidding on these for us for Christmas.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bazaar is possibly the worst I've ever seen. It should be reported to EBay. Some poor bastard is going to get stitched up.

Country
    Country Flag

The bidders must be low information buyers. Even if I had no idea what King's signature looked like I would be suspicious of such a horribly executed forgery.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=T-Dogz_AK47;964239]

The seller has been careful with his listing, as he doesn't specifically claim that it's signed by Stephen King...

"Hi, you are viewing The Bazaar of Bad Dreams SIGNED : Stories by Stephen King (2015, Hardcover) This book is in like new condition, thanks for viewing and good luck bidding."

However it's so bad, I think the seller actually did sign it with his cock....

LOOOOOOOOOL
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another fake done by somebody's cock? looks like a 'circumcised' signature ...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Finders-Keep...-/291636838158

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reported it, Moshe, like all of this guy's books.
    A real shame he has been selling these for quite some time.

sk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Reported it, Moshe, like all of this guy's books.
    A real shame he has been selling these for quite some time.

sk
    Man, so many fakes out there. eBay is an Inferno of Fakes. I think among the authors, King's sig is the most forged. But eBay doesn't punish them. I found in eBay only ONE U. Eco faked sig during my about 10 years of collecting him.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Reported +1, for all the good it does.....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND TAKE THE TIME TO GO TO EBAY AND REPORT EACH AND EVERY LISTING FOR THESE TWO USERNAMES (SAME PERSON FROM SAME CITY). If we all take the time to do it asap, the Ebay will see it and block both these usernames and slow this jerk down at least.

Go to listing and then go to "other items for sale" on right handside towards top. You can search for "signed" within that username current auctions and then click on each auction with a fake signature. You do this by going to the middle of the auction on the right hand side.
    Report Item, Listing Practices, Search and Browse manipulation. I've started doing this b/c I can type in a message and state what issue is. "FAKE SIGNATURES on all listings!!"

MOTT72US
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-Sign...8AAOSwcOFWazGN

Pearwate
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Bazaar-o...UAAOSw7FRWaySK

No one is in a position to stop this more than the people reading this right now. WE are the largest organized vocal group that follows (obsesses on?) Stephen King, so if WE don't stay on this then it will get worse. If we issue 30 "reports" on these repeat offenders, then Ebay will ban them and it won't be worth it for them to keep doing it.

Curt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 462 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast