Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 462 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Holy shit this is bad....

Signed Faithful GE
    and the signature is not so good either!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Holy shit this is bad....

Signed Faithful GE
    And it sold -- yikes. I like how they never actually say it is signed by King.
    It looks like connect-the-dots for children
    That was my first thought. It also comes with a DIY certificate of authenticity.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is familiar with McKean Signatures can you tell me if this looks real to you? I think it could be good but not entirely sure.

Thanks
    Josh

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    If anyone is familiar with McKean Signatures can you tell me if this looks real to you? I think it could be good but not entirely sure.

Thanks
    Josh
    Nothing there to see brother... post the pic again Josh
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Weird when I look at the page I can see the photo... Let me upload the photo here and edit the link.

EDIT: Ok changed. let me know if it is still not showing up

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope see it! I have some concerns but would like a couple others to weigh in...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weird when I look at the page I can see the photo... Let me upload the photo here and edit the link.

hope this helps - next post will have 3 pics I know are his signature - from 3 of his s/l

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

hope this helps - next post will have 3 pics I know are his signature - from 3 of his s/l
    Thanks! I ended up pulling the MASSIVE Knowing Darkness off the shelf last night to look but it seems like no two signatures are the same with him, they go everywhere.

Country
    Country Flag

and since those 3 bear little resemblance to each other...but is seems like you have to focus on the D and E in Dave and then the K - since those seem like his 3 most consistent letters.
    Your D looks like the one in my fist pic - i don't like the E - since his seem like one fluid motion - yours has that line added for the middle line. But heck - i am only going on what I got

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    and since those 3 bear little resemblance to each other...but is seems like you have to focus on the D and E in Dave and then the K - since those seem like his 3 most consistent letters.
    Your D looks like the one in my fist pic - i don't like the E - since his seem like one fluid motion - yours has that line added for the middle line. But heck - i am only going on what I got
    Thats what I did this morning when I was talking to Josh... tough call eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned above, his signature is all over the place. The Wizard and Glass sig is Daves.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You are correct.....the signature is very wrong.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You are correct.....the signature is very wrong.

Mulleins
    Yecch, wrong style for time period of book, and that seller has sold crapola in the past!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at all the forged King books this guy is selling:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wind-Thr...item43df777a2d

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Look at all the forged King books this guy is selling:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wind-Thr...item43df777a2d
    Jeez, and the 'signatures' are so godawful it's hard to believe!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF posted this last week in the Intriguing thread. I thought the signature was fairly typical, but wanted a second opinion in case I decide to go for it.

Thoughts? Or are all the experts in Maine right now?

Best American Short Stories

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    RF posted this last week in the Intriguing thread. I thought the signature was fairly typical, but wanted a second opinion in case I decide to go for it.

Looks good, Dez. Looks identical to the signature I have in the same book.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it looks legit imo.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

100% authentic.

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pathetic, but genuine signature.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy is very similar.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Looks good, Dez. Looks identical to the signature I have in the same book.
    It's a little scary how similar it is to mine.

The listed one:

Mine:
    (Thanks to Jay127)

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are similar. Since we're sharing, looks like mine was signed on the title page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 462 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast