Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 462 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The seller assures us multiple times that we can bid with confidence!

He also says that he will send a book with a different signature.

Yeah, good point. It will be interesting to see what the actual signature looks like once Dan gets it.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It looks good to me.
    Here is the book I received. It looks similar to others I have, but I will ask the experts. It came with a line ticket for the Sarasota signing event.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Looks very similar to the signatures from that event. Out of the 4 copies I had signed at the same event they were all different. Some quite a bit.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the prettiest of signatures, but legitimate. Don't fret about it. All is well.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's okay also.

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I was at the signing and it looks right.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not an Ebay auction, but a potential purchase. Does this signature look legitimate?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an ugly looking fake.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm certainly no signature expert but looking at that one I can tell right off that it's no good.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Real, real bad....

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought too, but it's good to have access to you all for confirmation!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Run away from that one.

Country
    Country Flag

Run away from that one.
    Oh, I did! It was an AbeBooks item, and I'm surprised the seller sent pictures, when they look like that. Of course, that's probably why it was $75.00! Thanks again.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Run away from that one.
    Oh, I did! It was an AbeBooks item, and I'm surprised the seller sent pictures, when they look like that. Of course, that's probably why it was $75.00! Thanks again.
    You never really know what you're going to get with AbeBook sellers. It can be sellers with fakes for $75, or others trying to sell average looking books for hundreds of dollars over perceived value, and then get incredibly defensive if you try to tell them that they're charging way too much - like I just dealt with yesterday. Of course, there are plenty of good sellers out there too... just a matter of doing your homework.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep in mind, AbeBooks harbors the sellers that's been run off Ebay for selling fakes. As said above, do your homework, ask questions, get pictures, share pictures. When in doubt, don't pull your wallet out.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Keep in mind, AbeBooks harbors the sellers that's been run off Ebay for selling fakes. As said above, do your homework, ask questions, get pictures, share pictures. When in doubt, don't pull your wallet out.

Mulleins
    True. I got the legit copy of The Ideal Genuine Man signed by King (and Richard Bachman!) and Don Robertson for $100.00 from an AbeBooks seller last week, and all the photos were available initially, so at least I knew that seller was good. I again appreciate you and all the members here who help in dealing with 'questionable' offerings!

Country
    Country Flag

This one smells of fish. In fact, this seems like a resell of one of rober-alli's frauds.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, he has a few King's up for sale. No good!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This one smells of fish. In fact, this seems like a resell of one of rober-alli's frauds.
    Yep, as well as his other Kings are forged. Pure EBay Scum.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Yeah i made the mistake of buying one of his early on because I wasn't paying attention and the image was a little blurry. I guess i got a little excited and my thumbs clicked the buy button. Luckily I only spent $50.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Mulleins
    Yeah i made the mistake of buying one of his early on because I wasn't paying attention and the image was a little blurry. I guess i got a little excited and my thumbs clicked the buy button. Luckily I only spent $50.
    $50 well spent, in my opinion. You are wiser because of it.

Mulleins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 462 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast