Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 462 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi all,
    Thoughts on early King signature?
    http://ebay.to/1wkxWr3
    Looks terrible to me. Look at all the seller's recent sold SK items under feedback and they all look shaky (and shady). Even signatures on TWTTK he sold look like this 'old style' signature. Sad...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Agree that it is a forgery.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I might send eBay formal legal notice that it is knowingly hosting forgeries.

Either that or I might "buy" something from him so that I can give negative feedback.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah my Wife purchased it for me & when she showed me the page I thought shit! I wanted to make sure before telling her as she was trying to do a nice thing for me. I've mentioned to her that Betts is the best for buying Flatsigned books as a "surprise" as she's not familiar with the collecting world.
    Thanks all!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah my Wife purchased it for me & when she showed me the page I thought shit! I wanted to make sure before telling her as she was trying to do a nice thing for me. I've mentioned to her that Betts is the best for buying Flatsigned books as a "surprise" as she's not familiar with the collecting world.
    Thanks all!
    Hey, at least your wife was thoughtful enough to buy you a SK "signed" book!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Thanks all!
    Hey, at least your wife was thoughtful enough to buy you a SK "signed" book!
    Isn't that the truth!! My wife wouldn't know where to begin!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller has several King items up, and all are terrible:
    Stephen King Signed Autographed Dolores Claiborne

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Seller has several King items up, and all are terrible:
    Stephen King Signed Autographed Dolores Claiborne
    you think this is terrible?
    look at this:

Stephen King - photo with signature
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Along the Path of the Beam 2929 will become famous soon enough 2929's Avatar

Picked up locally today. Would welcome opinions.
    Thanks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks okay to me.

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fairly typical of his modern signature. IMHO it looks good.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looks good but how about this one?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2346ead7d9

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Terrible fake.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Worthless.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What's interesting about this seller, if I'm calculating the numbers right, he has sold over 8 signed Dr. Sleeps in the past. Not saying it's not possible to have that many, but wow.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks good to me.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I bought one. I have an empty slipcase waiting for a signed copy and had never got around to buying one.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at all his other signatures for sale.... nope, nada. I don't care for a single signature this guy has. (that's my gut level feeling.)
    I'll bet a bunch the book you receive doesn't look like whats posted.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Look at all his other signatures for sale.... nope, nada. I don't care for a single signature this guy has. (that's my gut level feeling.)
    Thanks for the warning. I will post when I get it for opinions. If bad, I will return it.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks good to me.
    And to me.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Thanks for the warning. I will post when I get it for opinions. If bad, I will return it.
    The seller's location is in Sarasota where the signing took place, so that does increase the possibility he/she was able to get multiple signed copies...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I still say the sig in the picture is legit.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still say the sig in the picture is legit.
    I'm not really doubting the "as shown" signature.
    The problem is he's sold 6+ ? with the same picture, and some for less than scalpers were offering to purchase at the events.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller assures us multiple times that we can bid with confidence!

He also says that he will send a book with a different signature.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 462 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast