Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 462 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks good to me, but terribly expensive.
    Yes, very expensive!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Dodgy looking signature and a "Certificate of Authenticity" that definitely looks homemade...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPHEN-KI...3D331347830808
    Horrible.. His loops are always smooth if genuine... whoever had a tough time doing that loop (full of hesitation)

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What the experts think ? Thanks

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Real

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

looks good to me.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    looks good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Real

Mulleins
    Good

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you mulleins, Jonip and akc

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

I've been helping my brother put together a set of King hardbacks and found this in a thrift store recently:

I didn't even notice the signature until I gave him the book, I'm thinking it's a fake but figured I'd post it here and see what anyone else thinks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Legit.
    Thanks RF

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelwise View Post
    I've been helping my brother put together a set of King hardbacks and found this in a thrift store recently:

I didn't even notice the signature until I gave him the book, I'm thinking it's a fake but figured I'd post it here and see what anyone else thinks.
    Possibly okay. Since it seems to be done with a Sharpie, it's really hard to be sure.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I say it's legit.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, seems good for recent sharpie sloppiness.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I checked my s/l edition, and it's completely different. Not even close.

sk

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's good. Phil signed those books relatively recently, and that's how he signed them. However, they can be purchased direct from Grant for $75: LINK

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it's fine...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A signed Under the Dome from a competition....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll move the post if the consensus is legit, but for now the seller states the book was signed today in Kansas City, Mo, prior to the Rainy Day Books event tonight (no signing at event).
    The "Stephen" is more normal, but the "King" is odd.
    Could be an autograph "on the fly".
    STEPHEN KING SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED BOOK REVIVAL KANSAS CITY MISSOURI 11/13/14

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably okay.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, looks like a rushed signature, but legit.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Legit?

End time: Nov 16, 2014 9:47:00 PM EST
    View item:
    CELL~SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING~2006 1ST/1ST HC/DJ
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELL-SIGNED-...item19f6dfccf0

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I recommend passing.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am no expert but I would skip that one as well. RF has a good eye for these and maybe someone else will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by uturn83 View Post
    Legit?

End time: Nov 16, 2014 9:47:00 PM EST
    View item:
    CELL~SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING~2006 1ST/1ST HC/DJ
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CELL-SIGNED-...item19f6dfccf0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 462 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast