Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 462 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 11537

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A legitimate item, but the seller "borrowed" my Catalog photo without permission.
    STEPHEN KING signed limited deluxe traycased SECRETARY OF DREAMS vol 1

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll move this if the sig is deemed valid. Thoughts:
    Stephen King SIGNED Tommyknockers First edition first print Good Condition!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Doesn't get my vote of confidence.

sk

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fake
    Christine

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Gross
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This one kept we awake...
    Stephen King's Insomnia-autographed copy

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Does this guy print these up and sign them himself, or does he just have an unlimited supply of truly signed bookplates?
    Three $39.95 BIN auctions:
    Stephen King's Different Seasons includes The Body SIGNED (Softcover 1983) #WS

Stephen King's Christine SIGNED (Softcover 1983) #WS

Stephen King's Pet Sematary SIGNED (Softcover 1984) #WS

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The same seller has a limited copy of "Dark Dreamers" for $125 (LINK), but says "During our looking through the book we could not identify the Number or any Signatures in this copy, although it is part of the Special Edition Series it seems to be left out of any of those quality markings.", which I imagine is code for "this copy isn't signed by Stephen King, but we're not just going to tell you that."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The same seller has a limited copy of "Dark Dreamers" for $125 (LINK), but says "During our looking through the book we could not identify the Number or any Signatures in this copy, although it is part of the Special Edition Series it seems to be left out of any of those quality markings.", which I imagine is code for "this copy isn't signed by Stephen King, but we're not just going to tell you that."
    We shall see.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm quite proud of my self-restraint; I take pleasure in finding good deals and then resisting the urge to capitalize on them myself.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is fascinating.
    It will be interesting to see the result.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    It is still an interesting example.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller with zero feedback. Hard to tell the size of the signature...
    $98.36:
    Stephen King Bag of Bones 1st Ed SIGNED by the AUTHOR!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$98.36:
    Are you suggesting that sig is not good? It looks spot on to me, is that the sticker the bookstore in Florida uses when he pops in and sigs a few books on the shelves?
    Christine

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    $98.36:
    Are you suggesting that sig is not good? It looks spot on to me, is that the sticker the bookstore in Florida uses when he pops in and sigs a few books on the shelves?
    I just wanted a frame of reference for scale purposes.
    The sticker on the book is not the Barnes & Noble "Signed" one I have seen before.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another Misery(able) attempt:
    SIGNED Misery by Stephen King (1987, Hardcover)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's awesome isn't it ??? This guy got it wrong on pretty much every count (I've a couple of Glenn's original pieces that he did for SoD V 2's "The Monkey" and most of this art was completed back in 2009/10) ... Should I buy it ????

Nah, probably not - anyone that signs themselves up on eBay as "scab53" needs far more help than the purchase of this major work of art would provide him/her ...
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally will stay a mile away from this one....
    SIGNED STEPHEN KING ISAAC ASIMOV RAY BRADBURY ROBERT BLOCH MARIO PUZO LEON URIS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Utter bullshit.
    • The book was never issued in shrinkwrap
    • The 1st edition has a UPC bar code on the back cover. The book in this auction does not.
    Catalog entry

Auction:
    THE STAND ~ COMPLETE AND UNCUT VERSION ~ STEPHEN KING ~ HB ~ BRAND NEW IN WRAP

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Some one should put that Blind Horse out of his Misery............... Glue factory time

Country
    Country Flag

I informed the seller of this book, it is a BCE and s/he changed the listing to include that info, although it still starts at $19 *rolleyes*

Utter bullshit.
    • The book was never issued in shrinkwrap
    • The 1st edition has a UPC bar code on the back cover. The book in this auction does not.
    Catalog entry

Auction:
    THE STAND ~ COMPLETE AND UNCUT VERSION ~ STEPHEN KING ~ HB ~ BRAND NEW IN WRAP
    Christine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 462 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast