Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 462 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this signature please anyone...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think it is genuine, and as his signature was in 1998.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks fine to me. Seller has zero feedback, but we all have to start somewhere.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks okay to me too. Don't forget that King did some signings in the UK for Bag of Bones. I'm sure this was one of those.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys...I thought it looked good but always better to check with you all first...much appreciated - probably get sniped out now!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    probably get sniped out now!
    We'll behave.
    Good luck!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...thanks frik...it's happened to me a couple of times but I suppose that's the way it goes

Country
    Country Flag

Got it...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it...
    At a fantastic price to boot....

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT price! Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I was rooting for you.

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got it...
    See!! We behaved.
    Congratulations - glad you got the book.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone offer an opinion on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1986-STEPHEN-KIN...ht_3701wt_1137

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith87 View Post
    Can anyone offer an opinion on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1986-STEPHEN-KIN...ht_3701wt_1137
    Honestly mate i think all the books that this guy puts up are fakes! He/she has been doing it for ages and unfortunately people have been buying them!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Avoid it. Look at the other King items he has. None have dust jackets and all the signatures are virtually identical. (Tracings?)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I think the seller is highly suspect. I mean, a signed copy of It, The Stand, Carrie, The Shining, etc. all for sale at the same time? Seems suspicious. Still, I can't tell if the signatures are real or not.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Avoid this seller like the plague.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Got it...
    See!! We behaved.
    Congratulations - glad you got the book.

sk
    You did indeed and it is much appreciated...thanks to all

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one is not even close to being a real sig.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-THI...efaultDomain_0

Country
    Country Flag

That is so bad.

Country
    Country Flag

All signatures are Authenthic and real

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    All signatures are Authenthic and real

sk
    This is very true. They are, only the name signed doesn't necessarily represent the signer.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You've GOT to be kidding! He actually put this in the auction! I've reported this, too.
    Q: This is a horrible and obvious forgery and has been reported as such. You should remove this auction immediately. Aug-14-10
    A: excuse me? i am an honest seller friend and if you want to report me go ahead. all my items are bought from US and UK agents or at private auctions. i have had 5 books signed by stephen king and even myself met him in the US, so the signature looks ok to me. please do not email me abuse or tell me what to do anymore and i will report you if your not careful as you have accused me of a forgery. i can sue you for this you do know that right, thats the law, watch what you say in the future and posting the message for all to see is not going to damage me either friend.,. i have not done any worng here. please watch what you say in the future as you are now telling everyone by posting the message that my items are fake. jonathan

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The signature is so bad, he has done every buyer a favor.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

He seems to have gotten the message.

Please do not buy this item as i have done a full investigation on this item as its not a signed Stephen King, I have had 4 people verify it and also have emailed ebay the situation, i can not close the listing as the item is an auction format so please do not buy this. i will not take any responsibility if bought.

the item was bought from a seller who did not sell a proper signed signature.

thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 462 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast