Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I generally have reservations about buying any autographed trade edition over eBay unless I know the seller. I'll be passing this one up, maybe to my detriment.

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I generally have reservations about buying any autographed trade edition over eBay unless I know the seller. I'll be passing this one up, maybe to my detriment.

John
    To your detriment? Why? Real or not, I don't think it's worth $400. I do have a Tom Hank's signed poster and the signature is identical.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If bidding started at $150 I might be interested. To me personally I wouldn't spend more than ~$250 for it (only because I haven't seen many of the Greem Mile hardbacks signed).

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like we have our next contestant in "Let's Play Ebay BS"

Seller hoopsfreak3310 COME ON DOWN:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-SIG...QQcmdZViewItem

OK DT Members. You set the BS meter.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    That's a perfectly good Stephen HAWking signature

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that looks wrong to me.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got to be kidding me. My 7-year-old daughter could tell you that one is a BAD fake.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And some misinformed (private) bidder is gonna lay down $36 for a copy of Cujo ruined with this crap!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoo boy. That's bad.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    hoopsfreak3310 you've been called out.

The people have spoke. Your meter is at 10. Let's add two more points for taking money. 12 Shame on you.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

LOL!!! Go get em Ralph!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller Legendsinink COME ON DOWN:

OK DT Members. You set the BS meter. Is signature real or fake?:
    Utter crapola

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Creepshow flatsigned
    Opinions on this sig:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty good to me!

John

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Looks pretty good to me!

John
    ditto

isn't the bidder a .net member?

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose I'll have to post it in the Intruiging thread.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller, Randtor, is not a member, but the (so far) high bidder is. Randtor is one of the better guys around. It looks like he's beginning to get rid of his collection.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well whomever gsvec is I have seen them in many many ebay auctions for King items! Can't remember if selling or purchasing.

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This seller is just plain stupid - that Sig is no ways near looking valid! Time to rev up the BS Meter!

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

renaissance_auctions is back at it again
    EOTD "Signed"

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    EOTD "Signed"

Report it as a fake using the link at the bottom of the auction item's page.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

[quote=Hutch;77102]
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    EOTD "Signed"

Report it as a fake using the link at the bottom of the auction item's page.
    Done.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    This seller is just plain stupid - that Sig is no ways near looking valid! Time to rev up the BS Meter!
    Yikes.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

hey... that's definitely authentic...

signed on june 19th... 1999... by king himself
    history:
    immediately after stephen king got run over by bryan smith's van, mr smith walked over to assist mr king with his injuries.

strangely, while driving, mr. smith was reading to his dog a copy of stephen king's book "cujo".
    in a panic, mr. smith forgot to put down the book upon exiting his van to assist mr king with his injuries. in the spirit of king's own novel "misery", claiming to be king's #1 fan... mr smith requested king to sign his copy of "cujo" (before he would call for medical help). lying in an ever expanding pool of his own blood, king graciously obliged. however, with king being in such great pain - the signature resulted in an one-of-a-kind unique (yet authentic) king signature... one that no other king fan or collector could lay claim to... until now.

upon mr smith's untimely suicide on september 21st, 2000, hoopsfreak3310... mr smith's long lost 5th cousin, inherited this incredible copy of cujo. now you have the chance to own a piece of history. get it while you can!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 462 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast