Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 462 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Without hesitation —*both FAKE. Wouldn't touch either one of them. Just another half-ass botch job. Please do not buy these books.
    They are definitely not half assed botch jobs. This guy is good..... and I bet you good enough to fool a good many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Without hesitation —*both FAKE. Wouldn't touch either one of them. Just another half-ass botch job. Please do not buy these books.
    I had no intention of selling them.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A local (well, New Zealand, so more local to Jimi) bookseller of good reputation has received a significant collection of King from a deceased estate, and this item was among it. He is wondering about the authenticity of this inscription. I've provided my own opinion, but he was interested to see a consensus of opinions from some of the collectors on here, before deciding to list the book in his inventory. I will provide the seller the link to this thread.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not even close for me!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No sir!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No x4
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, not legit. Not even close.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure how many opinions are required for a consensus, but allow me to add to the chorus: big no.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much, everyone. Very helpful. Cheers

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2x SK signatures......

Spoiler:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just doesn't work:
    SIGNED Stephen King -THE EYES OF THE DRAGON 1st Ed/ HCwDJ- VG/VG

$179.00
    Jun-23 20:220 bids
    $370.00
    Buy It Now
    +$4.00 shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This look legit to you guys?

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post

Yep

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Yep

Thank you!
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Any Thomas Harris fans have an opinion on this?

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    Yes from me, had 4-5 I know were right through my hands. Not a professional, though.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Typical contemporary cramped King sig. Not pretty, but legit.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Yes from me, had 4-5 I know were right through my hands. Not a professional, though.
    Thanks a lot for the response. Far from expert too. Well we know the limited edition below is real and I know they change but man. Not very close as far as individual letters, ect. Shit idk. Ha!

Is that SubPress lettered SotL?
    Seeking:

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have three Harris signatures in front of me, and none are 100% consistent with those. Two distinct differences: all of mine have loops in the top of the "h" in Thomas that do not connect to the "T", and the "H" in Harris has a single crosswise line and is not attached to the "a".

HOWEVER - all of mine are in signed, limited editions with tipped in sheets, so he was signing them on a flat surface and presumably in no hurry. Until Cari Mora his signature was legendarily scarce, and so I haven't purchased any verified "wild" signatures. Perhaps this is one of those. If knightmare has seen such signatures, he might be the one to defer to in this case!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

I have three Harris signatures in front of me, and none are 100% consistent with those. Two distinct differences: all of mine have loops in the top of the "h" in Thomas that do not connect to the "T", and the "H" in Harris has a single crosswise line and is not attached to the "a".

HOWEVER - all of mine are in signed, limited editions with tipped in sheets, so he was signing them on a flat surface and presumably in no hurry. Until Cari Mora his signature was legendarily scarce, and so I haven't purchased any verified "wild" signatures. Perhaps this is one of those. If knightmare has seen such signatures, he might be the one to defer to in this case!
    Please don’t defer to me. It’s a good point about scarcity and I just used a mental image of what I always considered a fairly simple sig. that’s very good input...
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, we are a Stephen King concentrated site. I don't want to have people posting and soliciting opinions on signatures from other authors (except for perhaps Richard Bachman).

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it. Compared to my Cari Mora it looks off. It could be rushed or straight outside the shutter signature but I wouldn't buy it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, we are a Stephen King concentrated site. I don't want to have people posting and soliciting opinions on signatures from other authors (except for perhaps Richard Bachman).
    Deleted my posts. Sorry.
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Deleted my posts. Sorry.
    I don't wish to delete them, I just want going forward to concentrate (in this thread) primarily on Stephen King. We have a "Other authors" section on the site, and perhaps questions should be posted there.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deleted my posts. Sorry.
    I don't wish to delete them, I just want going forward to concentrate (in this thread) primarily on Stephen King. We have a "Other authors" section on the site, and perhaps questions should be posted there.
    Totally agree. Didn't realize how badly I was going to derail the thread. Ha! No biggie.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 462 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 ... LastLast