Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 462 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For those of you who report fraudulent items, what drop down choices do you use? It appears that the old menus have been revised and none seem to address the issue. Perhaps I am missing something somewhere...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I used:

Copyright and trademark

then

Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer

then

Counterfeit, fake, or replica item

Then enter. You get the item number and a box to describe the problem. I usually just put Forged signature or autograph in the box.

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol wow. Has anyone had an official signature (signed in front of them, through an official source, on an S/L, etc) that looked really fake?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My UK UTD S/L looks questionable, but is real.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Recent legitimate King signatures look fake to me.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could be the WORST EVER!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Under-Dome-Steph...7#ht_500wt_922

I am going to get sick......

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's so bad i'm surprised they spelled the name correctly!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I used:

Copyright and trademark

then

Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer

then

Counterfeit, fake, or replica item

Then enter. You get the item number and a box to describe the problem. I usually just put Forged signature or autograph in the box.

John
    "Copyright and trademark" is the only menu I didn't check. Thanks, John.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one looks really bad in my oppinion

http://cgi.ebay.com/Regulators-Bachm...item1c1d9d6451

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Forged.....Fake......
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awful......

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible.

John

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

That is hands-down the single worst forgery I have ever seen.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, that same guy had more than a few fakes and none look the same at all. Seems like he could at least have the same person fake them for consistency.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

There must be something in the air.....

This is one of 4 from the same seller......

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-IT-...0#ht_500wt_689

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It still surprises me that these OBVIOUS FAKES still get bidded on.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would it be outrageous for people here to advertise( on their ebay listings) coming to the darktower. org for people to get educated?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

On top of that, I don't think "fine" means what he thinks it means.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    LOL, that same guy had more than a few fakes and none look the same at all. Seems like he could at least have the same person fake them for consistency.
    Too funny - smart and crook fortunately often do not mix.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller filip1 strikes again. I paid $14 expecting the slicase version with 3.5 floppy as shown in picture.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

That is clearly the slipcase version pictured (yes it is stock photo but he didn't have to use the slipcase picture if that isn't what you are getting) and Otto discusses the books to be fine. Well, no slipcase arrived with the books. Seller has become extremely rude and keeps asking "how in the world do you see a slipcase in that picture?"

A very RUDE seller and could care less about his customers. BEWARE! never NEVER NEVER again
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

He sounds like an idiot, as you can clearly see the stock photo is of the slipcase cover, and not of the cover of part 1. I would have expected the slipcase as well.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My gut feel is fake, mainly because I don't think I've ever seen a King autograph on the front board like that.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked if she had any detail re how/where signed, and if it had a dustjacket. No comment re the signature and she confirmed no dustjacket. She then said she would put a BIn $10 on, but couldn't as there are already bidders.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Fake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 462 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast