Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Better check your bookshelf then.
    *bounds to her bookshelf and frantically checks her one true treasure in the collection--out of breath she states:* Oh thank the gods it's still there!

The funny part about your statement is that he lives about 5 miles from me...

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

This makes me VOMIT

JUNK

And THIS isn't much better
    Calla Wolf

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They make me sad

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The second one has been removed.

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What was that 2nd one, Ceri? I only ask because I reported one yesterday that was absolutely terrible and had one of those illustrious COAs from a reputable company. Although if you LOOKED at the COA, it wasn't even for the book in the auction! Hoping it was the one removed (but I can't even remember which SK book it was).

And I reported the first one. Ridiculous.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

srry i dont have regular internet access to remove them any more, i will try to do my best to still kill 'em when i can...

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    This makes me VOMIT

JUNK

BOTH GONE

<GRIN>
    Calla Wolf

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This makes me VOMIT

JUNK

BOTH GONE

<GRIN>
    I didn't see them before they were removed, but they couldn't be worse than this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SALEMS-LOT-SIGNE...item414d7f21cb

...and the seller is called, "authenticsignedfirsteditions". Cheeky!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This makes me VOMIT

JUNK

BOTH GONE

<GRIN>
    As soon as i saw your post, i looked at both ads and i reported both to ebay. Hopefully that helped remove them also !!! they were horrible

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This 'lovely' signed first edition burns my retinas and hurts my brain...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    And it's not a first edition.

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This makes me VOMIT

JUNK

BOTH GONE

<GRIN>
    I didn't see them before they were removed, but they couldn't be worse than this...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/SALEMS-LOT-SIGNE...item414d7f21cb

...and the seller is called, "authenticsignedfirsteditions". Cheeky!

Apparently that's because the seller name lousyf*ck*ngfrauds was taken.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Indeed.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Apparently that's because the seller name lousyf*ck*ngfrauds was taken.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another irritating fake. Reported. Grrr

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That one IS terrible. Also reported.

John

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, no. It actually IS signed. Just not by Stephen King.

Of course, the seller obviously doesn't believe it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Along the Path of the Beam dubrosa22 is on a distinguished road dubrosa22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I'd love to own a kicked around copy of Tommyknockers signed by none other than "Steven Stiger"

Mostly embarassing I feel...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the question I sent him:

Do you have any idea how horribly fake that signature is? Do you realize that IF it were real (it's not) you still couldn't expect to get five dollars for it on that mangled book. I'll send you five dollars though to remove this hideous fraud from the internet though. LOL

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Hahaha!

Haha! You crack me up! I will pay you $5 to take it down.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I mean it.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

That's why I love ya, Brice.

Can't wait to hear if you get a reply!

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

What do you think of this one, would be nice to see the signature bigger as it looks like SK was drunk when he signed it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/stephen-King-SIG...item2c5367eb2c

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eric719691 View Post
    What do you think of this one, would be nice to see the signature bigger as it looks like SK was drunk when he signed it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/stephen-King-SIG...item2c5367eb2c
    Ick, ick, triple-ick. Clicking on the enlarge button and seeing it a little bigger makes me lean even more toward thinking it's fake, although there is some semblance to the real thing. Even if it IS real, though, I don't think I'd want it. Did I say ick?

ETA: The sig itself just plain doesn't look right - lots of things wrong with it. But "with best wishes" and the little squiggle are what gives it some possible merit, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 462 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast