Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 462 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a fake.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks very similar to the fakes that antiqueshere used to put up, the same squished look!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't like the signature on the sellers Different Seasons or the sellers Eye's of the Dragon.

Nope. I don't like them one bit.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the others that it is a fake.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can we include shady buyers? I love getting messages like this one:

Dear welcometolud,

Due to an error on my part I cannot purchase this item at this time. Someone got on my account and bid on it without my knowledge. I'm sorry for the trouble. Give it to the next highest bidder.

- doogles43

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would require the "buyer" to officially retract their winning bid. At least a retraction-for whatever reason will be recorded.
    EDIT: Try the Ebay resolution center. Things are heavily weighted in the buyers favor (which overall they should be), but at least if the buyer incurs numerous deadbeat complaints, there may be action on ebay's part.
    Other than that you should give a Second Chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder-if the price was enough. If that isn't to your liking you should be able to obtain a credit for some of the fees involved with listing and selling the item.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I made a second chance offer. I tried contacting the resolution centre and I can't until the 6th.

I miss the option to give a negative to a buyer. This POS can do this again and still stay registered. Future seller won't even know about the shady practice.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I made a second chance offer. I tried contacting the resolution centre and I can't until the 6th.

I miss the option to give a negative to a buyer. This POS can do this again and still stay registered. Future seller won't even know about the shady practice.
    I actually had this problem with two different buyers on two different items at the same time recently. Although I got no contact whatsoever. After the 5 days of however long you have to wait I filed non-payment complaints and after 4 more days I was credited for the final value fees. Its a pain in the ass and a waste of my time, but I'm not out any money so I can't complain too much.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yechhh!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree.

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love one of those signed too

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

His Michael Crichton is fake also.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    His Michael Crichton is fake also.
    Wow. Yeah it is. Looks like King and Crichton signed their books back to back with the same black marker... makes you wonder about the rest of his supposed signatures. That Kobe Brayant card has the same black marker too (not that I have any idea what Kobe's signature looks like).

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This seller tends to be hit or miss so I'm not confident enough to make the call on my own. What do you think of this one:
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Looks okay, but if you think the seller's hit or miss I wouldn't bother.

EDIT: Just looked up the listing...no way in hell I'd buy from that seller.

If you're budget's $275, I have a signed "On Writing" I got from Betts a few years back that I'd sell.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I seriously HATE the geographic restrictions on ebay... I cant even watch/ bid on items that interest me...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I still don't really understand what's going on, Jeremy. I have no problems using any international eBay website (Dutch, US,UK, France, Germany, any site I ever tried).

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

If you're budget's $275, I have a signed "On Writing" I got from Betts a few years back that I'd sell.
    Speaking of, though, looks like Wiz has had several pleasant experiences recently with that seller.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I still don't really understand what's going on, Jeremy. I have no problems using any international eBay website (Dutch, US,UK, France, Germany, any site I ever tried).
    I'll send you an ebay auction i am interested by, and tell me if you can access it or not... but dont bid on it or i'll kick your arse!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post

Speaking of, though, looks like Wiz has had several pleasant experiences recently with that seller.
    Well, that counts for something then....though the original comment of "hit or miss" would apply here...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post

Well, that counts for something then....though the original comment of "hit or miss" would apply here...
    Agreed. Some of his replies to his negative feedback make him sound like a giant douche-bag... After all, who confirms they lack customer service and then calls their potential customers "beotch" on a non-retractable, public feedback system?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 462 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast