Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 462 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Three bidders and six bids!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is just mindboggling: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Stephen-Kin...item27b72e2e5a

Just so you know: this is definitely one of the 1000 S/Ls issued by Donald M. Grant. You know why? Because it has the DMB
    imprinted 'notery' insignia
    :

And, as you can see, it is signed:

It doesn't look very good in the picture, but don't worry!

has a little water damamge on the cover - but does NOT affect ANY pages or sticky pages -
    SK on the cover
    viking
    pages are PERFECT!!
    SK on the cover.

it def doesnt look as bad as the photo

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hhahahahahahahahahsa ... that is all

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    This is just mindboggling: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Stephen-Kin...item27b72e2e5a

Just so you know: this is definitely one of the 1000 S/Ls issued by Donald M. Grant. You know why? Because it has the DMB
    imprinted 'notery' insignia
    :

And, as you can see, it is signed:

It doesn't look very good in the picture, but don't worry!

has a little water damamge on the cover - but does NOT affect ANY pages or sticky pages -
    SK on the cover
    viking
    pages are PERFECT!!
    SK on the cover.

it def doesnt look as bad as the photo
    My DMG limited of Christine doesn't look like this. Should I be concerned?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still a deal @ $7.99.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if I'd let THAT book sit on my bookshelves if you payed me 799. <---notice the lack of decimal

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That Christine is firestarter. If you get my drift.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Here is Michael Autrey claiming to be "getting old and running out of steam." IMO he reached that state years ago. What an asshole!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Clive-Barker-Dea...item20b5f97514

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He just hangs around like athletes foot.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Here is Michael Autrey claiming to be "getting old and running out of steam." IMO he reached that state years ago. What an asshole!

I'm sure you've told the story before, but I'm lazy!

So if you don't mind, whats the deal with this guy?

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know the story, but the guy seems to be selling a very undefined selection of goods ("possibly this, maybe that, couple hundred of this - but maybe more") for a very specific price. In my mind that alone is enough to earn the title of douche-bag.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I don't have a signed copy of SKELETON CREW in my collection. I'd like one but I hardly ever even click on the eBay links that claim to be selling one any more. I almost know without looking it will be a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

I'm sure you've told the story before, but I'm lazy!

So if you don't mind, whats the deal with this guy?
    I'm too lazy to go into it all again.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a link to some, but not all background on Michael Autrey: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Michael+Autrey

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    "Very bold" indeed!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, while I'm here... How long does a seller have to wait to assume non-payment on an completed auction? I'm not a big seller (in fact, the auction in question is only my fifth), but I am curious.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    Hey, while I'm here... How long does a seller have to wait to assume non-payment on an completed auction? I'm not a big seller (in fact, the auction in question is only my fifth), but I am curious.
    Per Ebay:
    I haven't been paid. What can I do?
    If your buyer hasn't paid, here's what you need to do:
    1. Contact your buyer. Like everyone, buyers can have emergencies or computer problems, so they may not be able to respond to you right away. If they don't respond to your email, you may want to request their contact information and give them a call.
    2. Send a payment reminder. Send the buyer a friendly payment reminder between 3 and 30 days after the listing ends.
    3. Open a case in our Resolution Center. If you still don't get a response from the buyer, or if you feel that you won't receive payment, you can open an unpaid item case in our Resolution Center as early as 4 days or up until 32 days after the listing ends. Your buyer is notified immediately and given an opportunity to respond. If the buyer doesn't respond or doesn't pay within 4 days, or you're unable to reach an agreement with the buyer, you can close the case and you'll automatically receive a credit for your final value fee. Read more about the Resolution Center and instructions for what to do when a buyer doesn't pay.
      If you'd rather use a feature that automatically opens and closes an unpaid item case on your behalf, consider setting up Unpaid Item Assistant on your account.
    4. Offer the item for sale again. You can extend a Second Chance Offer to another bidder, or relist your item and you may qualify for a credit on the insertion fee.
    Note: If you're selling multiple items, you can open an unpaid item case for as many buyers as necessary.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, hey, thanks for the link! I will have to explore those further...

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

I would like some feedback if this is real or not

ebay item # 270682381333

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's sold.
    Looked fine to me.

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I'm wrong, but methinks "nomoredayjob" should keep their day job.

Signed UK Bag of Bones
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought they just did bookplates for the UK King signings for Bag of Bones. Am I mistaken? I know that's the UK edition and the sig looks bad, but am I mistaken about the bookplate thing?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I thought they just did bookplates for the UK King signings for Bag of Bones. Am I mistaken? I know that's the UK edition and the sig looks bad, but am I mistaken about the bookplate thing?
    You are correct, the Limited edition employed bookplates. They are numbered and the limitation was 2000 copies.

However this auction does not claim to be part of the official Limited edition, just a rare signed book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 462 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast