+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 462 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I was oddly mesmerized by the varying fonts and colors and silver-tongued carnival barker patter.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Funny..."carnival" was EXACTLY the word I was thinking...
    I think creating these adds from his template for all these years and staring at them non stop has probably caused much brain damage to this poor honest seller....

I was oddly mesmerized by the varying fonts and colors and silver-tongued carnival barker patter.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    Funny..."carnival" was EXACTLY the word I was thinking...
    I think creating these adds from his template for all these years and staring at them non stop has probably caused much brain damage to this poor honest seller....

I think eBay is his part time job. I think his full-time job is a long career writing all that junk mail that comes to me by snailmail every day.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have gone round and round with this seller before. He used to live about an hour from me. I've offered several times to visit his place and give him a free lesson in seller etiquette and show him what true first editions look like.

He never responded for some reason

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story?

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Why let the facts get in the way of a good story sale?

John
    I corrected that for you, John.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story sale?

John
    I corrected that for you, John.
    Thanks!

John

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know these pictures aren't the best, but your thoughts on them if you will please...the 'K' on the second one looks a bit dodgy but the rest looks good - well, to me anyway. If it's any help they were supposed to be both signed at one place in 1998.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any way you can make the pictures bigger? I'm having trouble seeing the signatures.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

John F. Kennedy EddyRawlea is on a distinguished road

even without better pics, i would say real.

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    I know these pictures aren't the best, but your thoughts on them if you will please...the 'K' on the second one looks a bit dodgy but the rest looks good - well, to me anyway. If it's any help they were supposed to be both signed at one place in 1998.

John F. Kennedy EddyRawlea is on a distinguished road

PS why am I listed as JFK?
    Darkman did not shoot me

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Is there any way you can make the pictures bigger? I'm having trouble seeing the signatures.
    I'll try but might lose some resolution..won't be until tomorrow though - thanks

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EddyRawlea View Post
    PS why am I listed as JFK?
    Darkman did not shoot me
    Because your post count was 19. It changed again when you posted this question and increased your post count. There are a few hidden member titles like that - related to post count.

Country
    Country Flag

Best I can do...
    Attached Images

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Best I can do...
    I don't think any of us would be able to make a judgement based on those images. Sorry.

Country
    Country Flag

Agree with Mr. RT I do.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

I'm with Eddy, I would still say real, even without better pics, although the images are horrible, I would definitely take the chance if the price was reasonable (under $100 each??) to see them closer. I wouldn't pay more though without better pics.
    I do think better images will show them as very good and real.

Country
    Country Flag

New pictures of the sigs...
    Attached Images

Recent signed real is still my opinion.
    By recent i mean 10 years, i'm a geezer...

Country
    Country Flag

They do look like recent sigs. Mostly like those from the earlier part of the 2000's than the most recent ones from the last year or so that I've seen. All I can say is that if they ARE fakes, they're good fakes.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigs are good and very recent by the way.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all...very much appreciated

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default Help - Identifying Signed Book

Hello, I'm still kind of new here so I apologise if I have posted this topic in the wrong forum or on a wrong part of the board.

I just bought a signed King book on ebay and was wondering if anyone here, could give me their opinions on whether they think it is a genuine signature - or not? Would it be ok to post the picture from ebay here?

Thanks

Jonah

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to Calvin's Corner!

We'd be glad to help you, Jonah. Please post the picture or the eBay link. (I hope, for your sake, that it's genuine. If it's not, it's too late!)

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 462 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast