Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Mr. RT meant bob as in British slang for a shilling. ($$)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady of Shadows View Post
    wait. you can make BOB. can someone send me directions or the kit or something? and which BOB are we speaking of. . . just so i'm clear exactly who i'll end up with in my home.
    I know my wife doesn't want two of me.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lady of Shadows View Post
    wait. you can make BOB. can someone send me directions or the kit or something? and which BOB are we speaking of. . . just so i'm clear exactly who i'll end up with in my home.
    I know my wife doesn't want two of me.
    oh. darn.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Aaah! Nostalgia for the days when our money was in LSD

(pounds, shillings and pennies) ('d' indicates 'denarius', the Roman name for a penny)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your money was in lsd? Isn't that illegal?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    No.... this is illegal....

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    i'm sorry but did BRICE just comment on something's legality?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Members Beware

This seller is starting to unload several fake signed books:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Dark-Half-by...3%3A1|294%3A50

All members here beware. For the newbie collectors, one of the 1st clues of something not right is the VERY LOW buy it now price.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Assumed to be authentic signature.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Who's Shphin Kaig?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    This seller is starting to unload several fake signed books:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Dark-Half-by...3%3A1|294%3A50

All members here beware. For the newbie collectors, one of the 1st clues of something not right is the VERY LOW buy it now price.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    All 8 reported. What really irritates me is that a buyer might be sucked in by the Ocala Library bullshit line.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default not as claimed

For this item:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3D4%26ps%3D10

The seller states within the description " Copyright page states "Printed in the United States Of America; Copyright 1982, UK Printing 1983, by Richard Bachman" with no further printings listed". And yet their image clearly shows this is a reprint edition.( Reprinted December 1983 ). A first without the reprint statement is very rare. I wrote the seller a week ago and got no response....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    For this item:

The seller states within the description " Copyright page states "Printed in the United States Of America; Copyright 1982, UK Printing 1983, by Richard Bachman" with no further printings listed". And yet their image clearly shows this is a reprint edition.( Reprinted December 1983 ). A first without the reprint statement is very rare. I wrote the seller a week ago and got no response....
    Hutch,

I explained the same thing to the seller. He did respond though with:

Dear mulleins,

Are you sure about that? Please email me at #%&*@hotmail.com. (hidden for safety)

Thanks.

Drew

- drew1029

Hutch, do you have a picture of the copyright page without the reprint statement?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

There is one in my store.

http://www.marketworks.com/fullView....803/778_ft.jpg

For this item:

Hutch,

Dear mulleins,

Are you sure about that? Please email me at #%&*@hotmail.com. (hidden for safety)

Thanks.

Drew

- drew1029

Hutch, do you have a picture of the copyright page without the reprint statement?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

There is one in my store.

http://www.marketworks.com/fullView....803/778_ft.jpg

For this item:

Hutch,

Dear mulleins,

Thanks.

Drew

- drew1029

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    He is changing the wording in his auction. Thanks for the picture Hutch. That helped the seller understand.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And yet he got the title wrong in the description.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At least the pics match the auction title!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    It's the little things that matter!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

At first he was a real jerk to talk to. After he was proved wrong he thanked me and said he would change his auction. Well, I guess he did.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

At first he was a real jerk to talk to. After he was proved wrong he thanked me and said he would change his auction. Well, I guess he did.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    And yet in his newly relisted auction he still gets it wrong "Copyright page states "Printed in the United States Of America; Copyright 1982, UK Printing 1983, by Richard Bachman" with no further printings listed."

It clearly shows it is a reprint in his image.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Um... who is Urmphn Vng ?

Country
    Country Flag

What's weird is that when I click on 'view seller's other items' it says they have nothing listed . . .

ETA: That was on the US eBay - the UK one shows the one item. Still strange.

My Mood
    Gay

Probably the rest of the Vng Family bought it up as a family heirloom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast