Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 462 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Strangely the "Regulators" looks good and the "Rose Madder" not so much. Bad Karma if you ask me!!

Love to hear from the more astute members!!!
    Agreed, curious to see what the experts say...

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Both are (bad) forgeries

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't buy either one of them.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess who is back........

Garrell and killbourne, I know you want a Signed Cell but trust me, this ain't it.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-CEL...#ht_2652wt_139

AKC
    I had a recent fire sale on all my extra Dark Tower books (so I could buy Sins of the Fathers off Shannon). This guy bought most of my stuff; the prices he is now asking for the items he bought off me are insane, and his item conditions are questionable. For example, I sold him two W&G firsts for $70 (total). The books were both pretty loose, had dog-eared pages and reeked of smoke. One of them had a gouge in the dust jacket spine. I described my books extremely accurately, including the smell. Anyway, it's hard to see but in this auction he is selling a W&G as Brand New/Nice/Perfect/Good DJ; if you look close, you'll see that the DJ has a gouge through the letters "ST" on the spine. I feel bad for anyone who buys that book at that price. I have no problem with the re-selling, but pretending that this book is "perfect" is just silly.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Both look fake to me........

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Both forged
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they are both lovely signatures, much prettier than SK's actual sig.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I think they are both lovely signatures, much prettier than SK's actual sig.
    I actually agree with you Patrick. King does not seem to care anymore. Look at this recent signature...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol that is the best fake real signature I've ever seen, lol.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Guess who is back........

Garrell and killbourne, I know you want a Signed Cell but trust me, this ain't it.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-CEL...#ht_2652wt_139

AKC
    I had a recent fire sale on all my extra Dark Tower books (so I could buy Sins of the Fathers off Shannon). This guy bought most of my stuff; the prices he is now asking for the items he bought off me are insane, and his item conditions are questionable. For example, I sold him two W&G firsts for $70 (total). The books were both pretty loose, had dog-eared pages and reeked of smoke. One of them had a gouge in the dust jacket spine. I described my books extremely accurately, including the smell. Anyway, it's hard to see but in this auction he is selling a W&G as Brand New/Nice/Perfect/Good DJ; if you look close, you'll see that the DJ has a gouge through the letters "ST" on the spine. I feel bad for anyone who buys that book at that price. I have no problem with the re-selling, but pretending that this book is "perfect" is just silly.
    Lame....you've done the right thing, described things accurately, then the guy uses your stuff to basically scam someone else.

Just the way it is, I guess, but it does suck.

That "Cell" sig is a pretty weak trace job...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That is pretty bad. Thanks also for pointing out the seller to us, Robert. He has lots of King items listed and I had considered bidding on a few of them. One of the the Viking Gunslinger 1st. Did you sell him that too?. His reply to my inquries on it is as new. No flaws. Now I am reconsidering buying anything for him at all!.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold him Viking DT I - IV, but they were book club editions. None had prices on the dust jackets, but II and IV did have full printing number lines. Given that right now he is listing I and IV, showing the number line only for IV and showing the price for neither, they could be the ones I sold him. The books I sold were in very nice shape, but if you really want then you should just consider signing up for the doubleday book club.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRIE-signe...#ht_718wt_1091

Nothing like roping her own mother in on the lie!

AKC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Comically bad.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRIE-signe...#ht_718wt_1091

Nothing like roping her own mother in on the lie!

AKC

IRENE is bringing out all of the forgeries this weekend!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...d#ht_500wt_873

AKC

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so.

Country
    Country Flag

I do as well.....

Looks like one of his quick, let's get this over with sigs....

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I, too, think it is legit.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Too bad I missed to $2000 buy it now price - quite the bargain.

Country
    Country Flag

FAKE DAMN IT!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hearts-Atlan...d#ht_500wt_922

And somebody bid on it!

AKC

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats an expensive mistake to make!

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously. What the FU(K!!!!!

This is getting stupid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rose-Madder-...8#ht_525wt_922

AKC

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Seriously. What the FU(K!!!!!

This is getting stupid."

------------

Ha ha! Oh, man...yeah, I think that one's probably not legit. I laughed out loud, and I'm not even a well-schooled collector. (sirens going off, "whoop! whoop!")

-E

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 462 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast