Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    just a maybe stupid question...
    about the title of the subject : what does BS means ???
    ...... and in French: merde à la hausse

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is really really bad - you'd have to be the village idiot to accept this as real!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oki dook

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1984-STEPHEN-KING...QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know what to think of this one - I'm interested in picking it up, but I'd like to hear your guys' opinions to ease my mind!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

I don't know what to think of this one - I'm interested in picking it up, but I'd like to hear your guys' opinions to ease my mind!

Looks good to me....

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post

it's good... and even better is that it's style places this King signature fairly close to the year of publication.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I know much, but the sig looks decent. I'm just wondering why he'd sign a sticker.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Not that I know much, but the sig looks decent. I'm just wondering why he'd sign a sticker.
    Exactly what I was wondering. The inscription and sig look ok to my untrained eye though.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the signature is good.

I emailed the seller. This is what he said.

I'll miss this autograph ): Wish I still had the envelope where he did actually send this to me. His handwriting was on the envelope too. I sent him $1.00 and asked if he could send me a autographed index card where I could tape it to the book Misery. He sent the dollar back and this sticker. He's a cool guy.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, the sig is good.

Actually, I'm surprised there aren't more stickers, notecards, etc. floating around...plenty of people would see him but not have a book right at hand to have signed...or, in this case, the seller didn't want to go to the trouble of sending an actual book.

I bought a couple signed index cards years ago with the thought of mounting them somehow, but never bothered.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    just a maybe stupid question...
    about the title of the subject : what does BS means ???
    ...... and in French: merde à la hausse
    just saw this answer...
    "merde a la hausse" hmmm.. doesnt make any sense lol

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revised Gunslinger

Good or bad????

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-STEPHEN-K...QQcmdZViewItem

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Fake

My god there are a lot of fakers out there recently.

Thieves is what they are.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the worst "g's" ever.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's the first thing (and the "S") that jumped out at me. Ironically, I was also looking at this listing a few minutes earlier:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=014

And was noticing the ugly "G" he put on the DotT. And it looks like the pen was running out of ink too! I guess that happens!

Anyway, I was wondering if the person who forged the Viking Gunslinger was looking at a sig that was 20 years old.

So, does anyone have $19,000 I can borrow????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll loan you 15K. You can find the set for that now.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    All my DT S/Ltds have crap signatures. The 'experts' would probably say they were fake if they saw the signatures outwith the S/Ltds.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm no expert, but that is a crappy G.

Country
    Country Flag

RF, I'll pass on the loan until I pay off the car.

Country
    Country Flag

hmm... Before, I never noticed that the US Dark Tower 5 & 7 were in two parts...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The signed limited edition of DT 4, Wizard and Glass, is also two volumes.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Here in Argentina the regular editions of DT5 and DT7 are splitted in two volumes...awful editions...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So, Bill, you were comparing these signatures, yes?

Revised Gunslinger listing:

DoTT S/L listing:
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Good point, Hutch. I'm with Rahfa, I don't buy SK signed trades unless I know the seller.
    The only one I ever considered buying, (and did buy), was a Grant one I knew for sure was legit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 462 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast