Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 462 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Results 10,476 to 10,500 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this one please? Thank you experts in advance

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STEPHEN-K...sAAOSweRhamG0F
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Josh. I thought it looked ok, but it just shows what I know haha
    Wanted:

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree,No bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Agree,No bueno

Thanks Chad, Kris just said the same. I really need to learn this stuff
    Wanted:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just throwing this out there...but....is something off with this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...53.m1438.l2649

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems a little strange. It could be just how I'm looking at it though.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, I don't know whether it's because you've said it, but I have to agree with you... Something's off. For me, it's the "King" - looks a little "rigid" with deliberate and too-straight looking lines; And overall the words appear a little spread out?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible, terrible, terrible:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...4AAOSwqblapcPH

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems a little strange. It could be just how I'm looking at it though.

Mulleins
    It's an ugly one, but I still vote on this as legit. I would most likely also ask seller for a closeup of that signature if I am serious in bidding.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

Mulleins
    It's an ugly one, but I still vote on this as legit. I would most likely also ask seller for a closeup of that signature if I am serious in bidding.
    Other opinions on the signature in discussion here?

Just curious to what others think.

Mulleins

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...
    This could be one to watch (if someone needs one) because it could go below the radar.

I wasn't (still not) sure myself on the signature.

Mulleins

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every now and then, an Aussie has a go. And given the quality of this King signature, I suspect his vast array of other rare and signed books are also fake...

STEPHEN KING "DIFFERENT SEASONS" DATED & SIGND - RARE & VERY GOOD !!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Every now and then, an Aussie has a go. And given the quality of this King signature, I suspect his vast array of other rare and signed books are also fake...

Yes sir, forged.....take a moment and read his responses to the eBay negatives left, you will see how arrogant the seller is.

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Yes sir, forged.....take a moment and read his responses to the eBay negatives left, you will see how arrogant the seller is.

Mulleins
    Wow, what an asshat.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...
    This could be one to watch (if someone needs one) because it could go below the radar.

Mulleins
    Well.....the masses have spoken....$719.00
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...

Mulleins
    Yep, they sure did and I still stand by my opinion as well. It's funny, opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one.

Mulleins

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...

Mulleins
    Yep, they sure did and I still stand by my opinion as well. It's funny, opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one.

Mulleins
    I liked it.... I thought it would sell for a good price.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins

Mulleins
    real to me...

Mulleins

Mulleins
    I liked it.... I thought it would sell for a good price.
    I was not confident (>80%), and so would not want it in my collection.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is legit, but could use some opinions. Unfortunately the seller doesn’t have an event ticket or a receipt from one of the UtD signings to go along with the book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I think this is legit, but could use some opinions. Unfortunately the seller doesn’t have an event ticket or a receipt from one of the UtD signings to go along with the book.

100% legit
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks 100% crappy-but legit.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help, gents.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Im sure I saw a topic where we discussed the sig over time, with pictures from different years - anybody knows what I mean and where it is ;D ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 462 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast