Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 462 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is another seemingly fake signature, this time on a Lisey's Story. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Liseys-Story-...EAAOSw0IZZ1vrF

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Here is another seemingly fake signature, this time on a Lisey's Story. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Liseys-Story-...EAAOSw0IZZ1vrF

Good spot Absolute crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is another seemingly absolutely fake signature, this time on a Lisey's Story.
    Fixed it for you. :-]
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is another fake, though it doesn't seem to be fooling anyone in the eBay auction despite price starting at $25 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Signed-Stephe...gAAOSwy2tZza~o

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not positive that is fake. Looks like a hurried sig done while standing.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting. I wonder why no one is biting on the auction then? $25 starting bid for a King signature should have numerous bidders.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree. That one is good

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. I wonder why no one is biting on the auction then? $25 starting bid for a King signature should have numerous bidders.
    Paperbacks typically aren’t as desirable for collectors. Maybe it gets to $125-150, but probably not any higher.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably because it's a used paperback (and probably not a 1st printing), and the $25 bid probably won't meet the reserve. I'd say the book is worth $50.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Paperbacks typically aren’t as desirable for collectors. Maybe it gets to $125-150, but probably not any higher.
    That makes sense. I wonder what number the auction will end on, given that it has zero bidders and finishes in 6 hours.

Apologies for jumping the gun on this last signature. Was thrown off by the weak auction.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably because it's a used paperback (and probably not a 1st printing), and the $25 bid probably won't meet the reserve. I'd say the book is worth $50.
    Thanks for clarifying, Jerome.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is another fake, though it doesn't seem to be fooling anyone in the eBay auction despite price starting at $25 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Signed-Stephe...gAAOSwy2tZza~o

That is not fake.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Good spot Absolute crap

These douch bags need to be reported as many times as we can. They have tons of fake stuff... AND when I confronted them... they play the game. They also use the name Hope for Dogs... trying to use the guise of a charity. Fuck I hate people like this!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Good spot Absolute crap

These douch bags need to be reported as many times as we can. They have tons of fake stuff... AND when I confronted them... they play the game. They also use the name Hope for Dogs... trying to use the guise of a charity. Fuck I hate people like this!!
    I didn't even notice that they were using a charity as part of their scam. That is pathetic, disgusting behaviour.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Even Aussies like to get in on the fakes, from time to time...

Stephen King Signed 1st Edition novel "Needful Things"

Edit: Seller advised me that, if I produce a hand-signed letter directly from Stephen King stating it was fake, he'd take down the listing. I didn't bother pointing out the irony in that...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Edit: Seller advised me that, if I produce a hand-signed letter directly from Stephen King stating it was fake, he'd take down the listing. I didn't bother pointing out the irony in that...
    What a twatwaffle

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't done so in the past but I did report this one and will continue that practice moving forward. I read that eBay does little about this sort of thing but can't expect results if no effort is made either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a twatwaffle
    What is customarily served on said waffle, Chad Word of the Day!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me of our Dutch swaffel(en)......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swaffelen

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Hahahahaha

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here think these are fake. Becca pointed out to me she thought they looked like a known forgers.. and I tend to agree YET they are being sold by a well respected member here. He will not respond to me and I won them... however, I have not paid and am starting to think perhaps these are fake. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/162704497401?ul_noapp=true
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here think these are fake. Becca pointed out to me she thought they looked like a known forgers.. and I tend to agree YET they are being sold by a well respected member here. He will not respond to me and I won them... however, I have not paid and am starting to think perhaps these are fake. Thoughts?

I am leaning towards Becca's view, unfortunately. They look like one of the stock fakes that does the rounds - the "g" is the letter that suggests this for me. (Unfortunately my computer won't enlarge the photographs so I can't get a close up).

Country
    Country Flag

I am leaning towards Becca's view, unfortunately. They look like one of the stock fakes that does the rounds - the "g" is the letter that suggests this for me. (Unfortunately my computer won't enlarge the photographs so I can't get a close up).
    Oh I am def with Becca too. She pointed that out and I cannot help but agree. And for some reason Foster won't answer me via email OR over Ebay.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the Delores Claiborne is deffo fake, Kris and I can’t really get a decent look at the other one on my phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 462 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast