Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    If you can't find that rare 1st edition jacket you've been searching for......simply make your own. This seller did:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Nig...item4cf3629315

Please don't attack the seller. He is being honest in the listing. I just thought it was funny.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Haha...good idea. I've seen that before, actually...marrying a 1st edition to a non-1st d/j just so it looks good on the shelf. Not a bad idea for appearance sake, but of course only the same as selling a 1st edition without a dustjacket at all.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could people please give me opinions on this sig !?!?

Thanks

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I don't like it. For starters the "g" is definitely wrong. The loop is not smooth but looks forced. King most always picks the pen up between the "K" and the "i" but it looks looks wrong somehow on this signature. I wouldn't buy this one for my collection.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah the sig didn't look too bad to me apart from the 'g' as he never seems to curl it like that at the end!?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's not a good signature and it's in the wrong place. King would not sign beside Darrel Anderson's name.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I don't like that loop for same reason as Carlos....and, the 'h' looks very careful as well, too careful. Really, that's true of the whole signtaure, those parts especially.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post

Thanks
    the more I look at it the uglier it gets. I don't think there's a single letter in it that looks good. the phen is horrid along with all of King. No doubt a dud of a very difficult to find legitimately signed King title.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the input everyone!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't this a 'great' example of a genuine King inscription + signature? Not to mention awesome photography skills...

And it's only $185! http://cgi.ebay.com/Needful-Things-S...item2eb1c593e1

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it "autographed" on the cover of the book itself???
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Not to mention awesome photography skills...
    I'll bet there's a reason they did not take a better photo!

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Isn't this a 'great' example of a genuine King inscription + signature?
    C'mon, guys it's totally real! The seller said so when I gently told her that she had been mislead.

It looks real i have 2 books of his signed by him. I don't think it is fake honestly i got them from a guy who left them behind ,...no, i truelly think this is real. The guy would go to where ever there were books being signed he had a ton of real autographs ..All the books he read were autographed by stephen king it's not fake

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

All the books were signed ...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

. . . by the guy who OWNED them - not SK.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Any opinions on this? The signature looks a bit 'off' to me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me. To bad about the Dave/Glenn thing, tho.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The sig looks fine to me, but I wouldn't pay full price for it because of the other inscription. I would think 50% less than full value. The other inscription seriously depreciates it to my eyes.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. It just doesn't look right to me either.

John

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been told by the seller that this is perfectly legit ...
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh. My. God.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A perfectly legit piece of crap.

Country
    Country Flag

Is that signed on the inside of the jacket? Riiiiiiight, that's perfectly authentic.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Junk it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

Probably why the pic is so HUGE. Ick. Just ick.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

NOw the seller can fall back on theri big feedback rating of (0)!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 462 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast