Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 462 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,300 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Make that five.

It could be real....and nobody is calling it a fake.....but I would not want it in my collection.
    I'm going to call it Super Fake! Bad, bad, bad!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Traveler pennywise03 is on a distinguished road

Hello friends!

This is my first post here – I hope it's o.k. to start my career by requesting your opinion on that one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cycle-of-...53.m1438.l2649

Thank you and have a good day!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pennywise03 View Post
    Hello friends!

This is my first post here – I hope it's o.k. to start my career by requesting your opinion on that one:

Thank you and have a god day!
    Welcome to our boards and congrats on your first post. You came to the right place for opinions on forged copies from the top King collectors in the world.

To answer your question....yes, not only is the King a forged signature but the Bernie Wrightson is also forged.

Hope this helps

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Traveler pennywise03 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hello friends!

Thank you and have a god day!
    Welcome to our boards and congrats on your first post. You came to the right place for opinions on forged copies from the top King collectors in the world.

To answer your question....yes, not only is the King a forged signature but the Bernie Wrightson is also forged.

Hope this helps

Mulleins
    Thanks Mulleins for your opinion as well as for the warm welcome

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello friends!

Thank you and have a good day!
    Welcome! Agree with Ralph, that one is no good

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

OMG, even I, with a completely untrained eye, would stay away from that one!

HBJ

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

And yet it has 18 bids?? I'm always stunned by the number of buyers who don't take even a brief moment to do some proactive research on verifying sigs, especially one as prevalent with samples on-line as King's.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 20 bids already. Many seem to get hoodwinked by what they assume is a great deal. Can't fathom why they won't at least do their homework before bidding. It isn't difficult.

I've also tried reporting it earlier this week but eBay still hasn't taken it down.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Terrible!
    P2

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m not sure about this. It looks good, but something doesn’t seem right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I’m not sure about this. It looks good, but something doesn’t seem right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that is good to go myself.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree it looks good. Here's another book dated the same day:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it looks good.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not convinced with this King signature on SB.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King...AAAOSwmudaCmaT

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post

Yeah, pretty terrible, along with the other one he's selling.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I laugh at these... would anyone buy them when there are a dozen others to compare?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Yep, a couple crap ones there

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The seller (forger?) is obviously "loopy".

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Only 3 copies of the new book were signed on the streets of NYC. This seller was not present, nor did they obtain any. This seller is a well known forger of various "hot" items, and has moved on to King. Had an endless supply and killed the value on Hamilton, even though Lin very rarely came out to sign for the crowd.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven7 View Post
    That’s a definite NO!

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven7 View Post
    That’s a definite NO!
    That was my feeling too. It's a nice first edition - too bad someone probably tried to get greedy with a signature on top of it.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

And seller's auctioning two of these. Perhaps seller thinks if they flood the market with enough similar looking fakes, they'll be an alternative authentic sig...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 462 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast