Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 462 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,825 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What a fucking moron.

First Addition Carrie By Stephen King. Only Opened To Take Picture.

Brand New
    $3,000.00
    May-13 10:030 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$2.75 shipping
    Addition
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fucking moron.

First Addition Carrie By Stephen King. Only Opened To Take Picture.

Brand New
    $3,000.00
    May-13 10:030 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$2.75 shipping
    Well, in his defense he never claimed it was a first Edition. Personally, I am holding out for a 1st subtraction.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Well, in his defense he never claimed it was a first Edition. Personally, I am holding out for a 1st subtraction.
    Would that be thus worth less...?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate felt pens...they stink...

STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'THE OUTSIDER' 1st EDITION/1st PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK w/COA

Brand New
    $1,599.99
    May-14 10:40or Best Offer
    +$19.05 shipping

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I hate felt pens...they stink...

STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'THE OUTSIDER' 1st EDITION/1st PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK w/COA

Brand New
    $1,599.99
    May-14 10:40or Best Offer
    +$19.05 shipping

Saw this get signed, definitely legit. For some reason a guy pulled out a sharpie for an IT mask to get signed and he continued using it for the half dozen books he signed.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am putting "greyfell art and books" on Ebay on the avoid list. He does custom slipcases. First one was damaged (by USPS?) and he aid he would replace it, didn't happen and no response since. Before I received the damaged case, I also had ordered a case to be built for Needful Things. Case arrives and is too small. Gave him positive feedback anyway and was willing to just eat the lose on it. Spent $140+ on 2 cases and have crap to show for it. Hate that because I was looking forward to several more purchases from him but I will no longer consider him a source for slipcases.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I am putting "greyfell art and books" on Ebay on the avoid list. He does custom slipcases. First one was damaged (by USPS?) and he aid he would replace it, didn't happen and no response since. Before I received the damaged case, I also had ordered a case to be built for Needful Things. Case arrives and is too small. Gave him positive feedback anyway and was willing to just eat the lose on it. Spent $140+ on 2 cases and have crap to show for it. Hate that because I was looking forward to several more purchases from him but I will no longer consider him a source for slipcases.
    Yeah hes been discussed here quite a bit...his sigs are also questionable at best (i wouldnt touch them)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Take a look at this beauty in “very good” condition!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do collectors think about the signed dust-jackets listed a few days ago?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn’t really care if they were legit. They were too hard to see for the most part.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Worthless.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not worth $1:

Stephen King -flat-SIGNED-MISERY-1st ed HC w DJ VG/NF

$275.00
    May-22 17:26or Best Offer
    +$4.00 shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worthless.
    Thanks for input.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw this Pet Semetary on eBay. Signed, only $400. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Can't get these to show up on the thread for some reason but opinions anyone? Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Can't get these to show up on the thread for some reason but opinions anyone? Thanks

No bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to really look at them.......they look good at first glance......but I believe I see hesitation marks.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah they look real good. I am apt to lean to yes... do you have pics with more light?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah they look real good. I am apt to lean to yes... do you have pics with more light?
    I can post some more late tonight.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 seem real to me. The other ones I have some doubts.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I agree with what Ari posted. I think 11/22/63 is a legit signature. Not convinced on the others.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Same thoughts
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the are both good....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The tops of the K on TCOTW look iffy to me
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Without hesitation —*both FAKE. Wouldn't touch either one of them. Just another half-ass botch job. Please do not buy these books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 462 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast