Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 462 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I report ones that are so obvious even I know they are fake.

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I reported it too. Do they actually do anything about it?
    ~

Looking For:

1: Signed US Trade 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars
    2: ??????????

~

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ya, they will remove them usually.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    ya, they will remove them usually.
    But it takes some time - and more than one report
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What do you guys think about this?.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wind-Through...l%3FMyEbayBeta

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that even if legit, it is overpriced.
    IMO..it is..

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, I think it's legit. I don't, however, think it's too overpriced. The signed Wind Thorough the Keyhole trade editions are pretty scarce.

John

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

They were selling for more than that but not recently
    Im not so sure of that sig tho. Dont like the G. Could just be one of his rushed ones

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signature is good.....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the opinion on this one? I know its a book club edition, so I think its over priced based off of that fact just curious about thoughts on the signature.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRIE-SIGNE...item460ace60df

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

I'm not entirely sure it is legit. Something about it I don't like but can't put my finger on it. I'm getting bad vibes on it.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Whats the opinion on this one? I know its a book club edition, so I think its over priced based off of that fact just curious about thoughts on the signature.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRIE-SIGNE...item460ace60df
    That one is definitely a forgery.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you said that because i don't like it either!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post

I'm not entirely sure it is legit. Something about it I don't like but can't put my finger on it. I'm getting bad vibes on it.
    I totally agree... a bad vibe come over me and it reminds me of one offerred by a sportcard seller who had come up with a story (as to where he obtained) that did not hold water. .... and... The books signed in Sarasota were not signed on that page.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this signature (I think it is legit)?
    STEPHEN KING/SIGNED/NE​EDFUL THINGS/ 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thoughts on this signature (I think it is legit)?
    STEPHEN KING/SIGNED/NE​EDFUL THINGS/ 1/1
    I think it looks just fine.

My Mood
    Twisted

Before zooming in I thot it said "For Bad Penny" lol
    I think thats the first "God Bless" I've seen him inscribe

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So King screws up the signing in ball point pen, then signs with a sharpie?
    Thoughts?

STEPHEN KING SIGNED RARE JUMBO BASEBALL AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH JSA COA HORROR BALL

Country
    Country Flag
    ~

Looking For:

~

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I posted that a day or so ago and carlosdetweiler endorsed it as genuine.

Country
    Country Flag

RF: I think that was a Needful Things
    ~

Looking For:

~

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    RF: I think that was a Needful Things
    Check posts# 8515 and 8516:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Sales/page341

Country
    Country Flag

D'OH! Thanks RF!
    ~

Looking For:

~

Am I in the minority on this one? Do others feel it is questionable?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 462 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast