Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 462 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A&E 2012 Emmy Consideration DVD Set Stephen King´s Bag of Bones, Paul Simon, Storage Wars etc
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/A-E-2012-Emmy...item1c26e97472

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Under the Dome by Stephen King (2009 Hardcover) SIGNED BY AUTHOR - 3 Day Auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120912588737...84.m1423.l2649

What do you think guys? I can't really afford to bid if it is fake, but I really want it if it is real ... if it is real, what is the most I should pay?

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, there is a listing on Ebay (tried to post link, but my post doesn't show), for:

Under the Dome by Stephen King (2009 Hardcover) SIGNED BY AUTHOR - 3 Day Auction

.... can anyone tell me if it is real?

OR

STEPHEN KING SIGNED THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON WITH BONUS CARD SIGNED

.... I just wish I could spot a fake!
    Last edited by carbinworld; 05-12-2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Added other item :)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just approved your other posts.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Hey guys, there is a listing on Ebay (tried to post link, but my post doesn't show), for:

.... can anyone tell me if it is real?

OR

STEPHEN KING SIGNED THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON WITH BONUS CARD SIGNED

.... I just wish I could spot a fake!

UTD is real. Very nice that it comes with ticket and program.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon with Bonus Card is real also but a 2nd print....not a First Edition.

Hope this helps

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much for replying! I was nervous to bid after seeing all the negative (don't get me wrong, i NEED help with this) posts. One even referred to a seller that I have eyed several pieces from. My only signed one to-date is a limited Insomnia from Zeising, so I wanted help picking up my next. I placed a bid on this one (UTD), which is cool since I have an Overlook slipcase on its way

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brice! I'm new here & not used to posting here. I tried reading the rules regarding posting, just figured that I had done something wrong.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carbinworld View Post
    Thank you so much for replying! I was nervous to bid after seeing all the negative (don't get me wrong, i NEED help with this) posts. One even referred to a seller that I have eyed several pieces from. My only signed one to-date is a limited Insomnia from Zeising, so I wanted help picking up my next. I placed a bid on this one (UTD), which is cool since I have an Overlook slipcase on its way
    No problem....glad to help. You are very wise to ask first. You've come to the right place, so please do not hesitate to contact any member on here and ask questions.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure! A new member's first few posts are moderated as a deterrent to spammers. After that you should have all the abilities of any member of the site. I believe you're there now.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT.org, cabinworld! Glad to see you here consulting the experts (of which I am not one) before delving into buying flatsigned King books. Make yourself at home and join in the discussions.

- Patrick

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

thats just bad...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't pick at my fake sig lol, JK!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this good to bid on? The ink is blue and I saw other sigs from Bag of Bones UK 1/2000 in black ink.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9a375834z...9yw~~60_12.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0czywrawa...R-Q~~60_12.JPG
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Is this good to bid on? The ink is blue and I saw other sigs from Bag of Bones UK 1/2000 in black ink.

Can't see your pictures...

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, I added links for the pictures.

Thanks
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The official UK S/L Bag of Bones signatures were done in blue ink. The one you pictured is good.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone remember madhatter? He changed his username to diamondbackcomicsandthings or something like that. He's the guy who'd run 24 hour auctions and always have private feedback. The only time it wasn't private was when he'd buy a SK lot and then slowly sell them as 'signed'. I messaged him saying I know these are fake, he either takes them down or I report him. He took one down but kept listing new bogus auctions. I told him I didn't want to ruin his collectable selling business, just wanted him to stop selling fake signatures. He kept listing, I kept reporting. I even bought a book and left him a negative feedback because it was a fake. I called eBay, complained, and gone, baby gone. No more madhatter. Got the boot from eBay. He has a new account though and the name escapes me, but it is him one million percent. He doesn't do private feedback anymore so I sent a quick message to a winner of one of the fake signatures. The man already suspected something was fishy, thanked me for reaffirming his suspicions and asked for a refund. Don;t know what happened after.

I almost felt like a jerk for getting him booted but when he re-registered, I quickly forgot about it.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

found him: justbecausebooksandthings

No fake signatures since Cell, the one I wrote the buyer about

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t9a375834z...9yw~~60_12.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0czywrawa...R-Q~~60_12.JPG
    Looks good to me - my copy is in blue ink as well

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There´s a seller on ebay : brennan2984 . I think he´s selling a lot of fakes .

But someone got fooled big time on this auction ( $250 for a Geralds Game HC Arc ) : http://www.ebay.com/itm/130689508272
    Of course it´s their own fault for not knowing how much a book is worth .

The funny thing is that brennan bought the book a month earlier for $50 : http://www.ebay.com/itm/251042578876

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I really HATE how he writes stuff like this:

GET THIS NOW - SUPER RARE

NOW $399

HUGE DROP STARTING PRICE $325

NOW $250!!! WOW NOW $225
    LOW START $199 START - BUY IT NOW $250!!! SO RARE
    He does it in all his auctions. Very annoying!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually figure if someone has to say how rare something is more than once that it's not.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think this is legit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-king...item231d6b6ef2

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it is legit. It looks like to me King had it shoved in his face (so to speak), and signed at an angle. If you rotate the image, King's current cramped "knig" sic signature looks "perfect".

This image has been cropped and is ~200% or original size:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 462 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast