Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

John F. Kennedy EddyRawlea is on a distinguished road

Default More fun!!!!

Back at ya!
    Real or Fake?

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    My guess is that it is in a recent S/L - my copy of LSoE has a "shitty" signature like that.
    You are correct.

Hold this sig side by side with the one in question.

I believe Tippy has a reason to say hmmmmmmmm

I'm not saying run out and buy it. I would run the other way and wait for a much nicer fake to appear Can't believe I said that

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EddyRawlea View Post
    Back at ya!
    Real or Fake?

My guess is that it is in a recent S/L - my copy of LSoE has a "shitty" signature like that.
    You are correct.

I'm not saying run out and buy it. I would run the other way and wait for a much nicer fake to appear Can't believe I said that

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    FAKE

Run the other way

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

oh my

The marker drawings in the book are better than the fake signature

I wonder how long it's going take the seller to learn the cost of posting this book on Ebay is costing more than the whole book is worth.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

I am far from an expert on Stephen Kings signature, but this one is pretty easy to pick out as a fake.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Reported.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eric719691 View Post
    I am far from an expert on Stephen Kings signature, but this one is pretty easy to pick out as a fake.
    Welcome to the darktower.com

You will find many excellent resources and contacts here to learn all you can stand about his signature and collecting King.

I do promise you will rub keyboards with THE BEST King collectors in the world.

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

You will find many excellent resources and contacts here to learn all you can stand about his signature and collecting King.

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

I have only become a member on this site for just over a week, yet I find that I am on here every night. I am starting to view this site more than the HuskersIllustrated site that I pay $100.00 per year. Thanks to all of you for all of the great information here.

Eric

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

I have only become a member on this site for just over a week, yet I find that I am on here every night. I am starting to view this site more than the HuskersIllustrated site that I pay $100.00 per year. Thanks to all of you for all of the great information here.

Eric
    Ahhhhh A Corn Husker......so you know what a Runza is

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Eric

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Of course!!! Was just back there in May and that was my first stop after landing.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Eric

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Of course!!! Was just back there in May and that was my first stop after landing.
    oooooooooh I'm going to ask my wife to make them this weekend.

I need to stop thinking about it

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Eric

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Which part are you from? I grew up in a very small town just north of Ainsworth (north central). I usually wait for football season to be in full swing then make them every weekend.

Wonder if this seller is selling this as signed or signed by Stephen King?

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-1ST-EDITI...d=p3286.c0.m14

Any other opinions on this???

Back at ya!
    Real or Fake?

You are correct.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stick around.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Eric

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Which part are you from? I grew up in a very small town just north of Ainsworth (north central). I usually wait for football season to be in full swing then make them every weekend.
    I was a young boy in Lincoln. Went back to my grand-parents every July 4th until I was 16. I can still remember the incredible Firework tents setup everywhere and the giant runzas right out of the oven.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Default Other opinions?

sorry picture didn't come up again

here it is:
    Attached Images

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's an authentic fairly recent signature.

sorry picture didn't come up again

here it is:

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing as the file name is "rose madder fake", I'll wager a guess that its fake.

Normally I'd go with Hutch, but what recent signing would someone have gotten Rose Madder signed at (or one of the books with orange endpapers if its not a copy of Rose Madder)?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Seeing as the file name is "rose madder fake", I'll wager a guess that its fake.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Eddy what are you doing here??
    I leave for a week and you come on here and mess with my friends?
    That's real dirty naming the file a fake to trick people.
    I'm with Hutch on that one. REAL

Watch this guy people, he's a real dirt bag. HAHAHAHA

Why dont you go back to your little group of wankers and leave these people alone, before I send my killer dog to lick you to death.

Normally I'd go with Hutch, but what recent signing would someone have gotten Rose Madder signed at (or one of the books with orange endpapers if its not a copy of Rose Madder)?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen King do some strange g's before but not like that.

With your permission I would like to copy that sig for my records.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

If that question is for Ed, Ralph, copy whatever you like.
    I am going to kill him very shortly, but he has at least driven half way home (150 kilometers) by now and it will take until tomorrow for me to track him and shoot his nuts off. He will not be able to object to anything very soon.

I've seen King do some strange g's before but not like that.

With your permission I would like to copy that sig for my records.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy has this:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Stephen-King-Rose...d=p3911.c0.m14

plus three other 'signed' books up for auction at the moment. And he's managed to sell a couple of others in the last few weeks. I'm not an expert but they all look pretty awful to me.

can you post the links to the ones he has sold already if you have them please?

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    can you post the links to the ones he has sold already if you have them please?
    Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=320401664841

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=320397812283

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 462 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast