Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Threaded View

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

It has come to our attention that images hosted by ebay may be considered Copyrighted material. Generally speaking eBay and eBay members don't don't complain about positive publicity as is helps advertise their sales. Problems can arise when a member posts an image and questions the legitimacy of an item in a thread.
    Going forward we ask that members don't post images from eBay without permission from either eBay, or the the person who is conducting the auction.
    Please feel free to post links to any eBay auction, and render your own opinions about signatures etc.
    Just to clarify, as stated in our site Terms Of Service:
    "The opinions and views expressed in these forums are not necessarily those of thedarktower.org, Stephen King, or the publishers of said author. "

THREAD INTRODUCTION
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by mulleins
    I'm a veteran collector since the early 80's. I hate seeing uneducated statements in Ebay auctions. In the past I've tried to help contact sellers through Ebay so they understand that the auction statements isn't true, or what a first edition is, etc. 99.99% of the responses back are, "mind your own business", "you don't know what your talking about", my favorite...."your jealous just because I have a first edition for sale"

PLEASE, if your a new collector, CHECK here first, or ask questions. I love helping others build King collections.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Night-Shift-STEP...QQcmdZViewItem

This is nuts.

The Ebay BS meter just hit 10.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 06-14-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: added intro quote from a later Mulleins post