Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 462 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Where are these "autopens"? The ones I've seen online are difficult to even discern the price, but are no doubt very expensive.
    Lots of types. With some, you can sign books over the Internet from anywhere in the world. You obviously have to have an autopen at each place.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Where are these "autopens"? The ones I've seen online are difficult to even discern the price, but are no doubt very expensive.
    Lots of types. With some, you can sign books over the Internet from anywhere in the world. You obviously have to have an autopen at each place.
    I understand how it can be/is being done. It just seems the on the scale of things, King sigs aren't worth what much more famous people fetch (particularly the famous deceased sports star/movie star).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A. I do not like this signature.

B. I do not like that the photos appear to be photographs of a computer screen.

Buyer beware.

SIGNED REVIVAL
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    A. I do not like this signature.

B. I do not like that the photos appear to be photographs of a computer screen.

Buyer beware.

SIGNED REVIVAL
    Yeah, this one's done a round on here before. No bueno.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hahahah I just told him fake. And he said his professor gave it to him. I said bullshit... reporting ya. More of us should write him.... tell him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, and he gave me the professor line. I posted it on the Facebook collecting site too. Even if eBay don't do shit, at least we can flood the seller with messages and (possibly) trigger a little anxiety and make them work for their fraud. I always message and say, "You will shortly notice a spike in your items "views" - this is because your listing is currently being posted on a number of international collecting sites as an example of a fake signature, and you will be reported."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, and he gave me the professor line. I posted it on the Facebook collecting site too. Even if eBay don't do shit, at least we can flood the seller with messages and (possibly) trigger a little anxiety and make them work for their fraud. I always message and say, "You will shortly notice a spike in your items "views" - this is because your listing is currently being posted on a number of international collecting sites as an example of a fake signature, and you will be reported."
    Oh good one!!!! I'm using that!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Listing has been ended by the seller.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Listing has been ended by the seller.

No doubt either yourself or, Ralph (The Elliott Ness of King signatures) got to him in time!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Os7213 is on a distinguished road

Default Need opinons on this signature

Hi everyone!

What do you think about this signature?
    Item found on ebay.
    The seller said it was signed in January 2003.

I am defenatly not an expert but Im looking to buy this item for my son birthday and I would like to confirm there is a chance its a real signed example.

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Os7213 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Item found on ebay.

I am defenatly not an expert but Im looking to buy this item for my son birthday and I would like to confirm there is a chance its a real signed example.

Thanks!
    Too small to really see....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone!

Item found on ebay.

Thanks!
    I'd stay away!
    (Had a good look on my iMac..)

sk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Os7213 is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys for looking.
    Too bad its not a real one... it really look similar to the signature samples found on the internet but I guess anybody can imitate a signature now...

Anyway thanks for looking!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys for looking.
    Too bad its not a real one... it really look similar to the signature samples found on the internet but I guess anybody can imitate a signature now...

Anyway thanks for looking!
    Yeah, I also gave it the magnified iMac treatment - that sig is no good.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to price and conduct you auction as you please...but I have to laugh at the "gangsta' book collector" verbiage.
    Put a smile on my face.

$1,145 BIN:

CUJO, Stephen King, First Trade Edition

The little fella is in very good condition,……The DJ is solid, with very light usage…...A nice copy……...I think you will be pleased with it……...
    PAYMENT AND SHIPPIN' - 'Course the thrilled winner is gonna hafta pay $3.75 for postage and handlin'...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Feel free to price and conduct you auction as you please...but I have to laugh at the "gangsta' book collector" verbiage.
    Put a smile on my face.

$1,145 BIN:

CUJO, Stephen King, First Trade Edition

The little fella is in very good condition,……The DJ is solid, with very light usage…...A nice copy……...I think you will be pleased with it……...
    PAYMENT AND SHIPPIN' - 'Course the thrilled winner is gonna hafta pay $3.75 for postage and handlin'...
    I think he is speaking Hillbilly...not Gangsta.

The dialects are similar.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think he is speaking Hillbilly...not Gangsta.

The dialects are similar.
    Mayhap a combo of the two?

Hillangsta?
    Gangbilly?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Country
    Country Flag

OK, something smells bullshitty about this listing to me. Autopen? And I feel I've seen this exact inscription before. Maybe it's just the low starting price and a marker used on a The Stand that's putting me off. Thoughts?

Stephen King THE STAND Signed First Edition 1st/1st 1978 Printing VG + DJ/HC

Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts on this Revival?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272719768167

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad imo.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like someone just painted a copy of Darek Kocurek's image:
    MTG Altered Command Tower Hand Painted The Dark Tower Roland Stephen King

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you guys and gals think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/034-The-Gree...p2047675.l2557

I don't love it....but am not prepared to call it a fake.

I was not the buyer.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 462 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast