Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 462 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just in case you want one more opinion.....that is really bad.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't feel good about this one and it looks like someone is going to pay a lot of money for it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I don't like this one and it looks like someone is going to pay a lot of money for it.
    Agree.

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Not sure this is the right forum for this, because it might not be "BS" but is this really what collectors are going to have to pay for PB Bachman 1sts now? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAGE-THE-RUN...3D231625599884 Has this always been the price?

Seems crazy, though I do know they're difficult to come by. I'd love to own any one of these, let alone all four. But I'm more curious to educate myself as a fledgling SK collector, than anything. Thanks all!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I don't like this one and it looks like someone is going to pay a lot of money for it.
    Agree.
    I agree as well.

I have seen this style of forgery many times....probably all from the same forger.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Not sure this is the right forum for this, because it might not be "BS" but is this really what collectors are going to have to pay for PB Bachman 1sts now? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RAGE-THE-RUN...3D231625599884 Has this always been the price?

Seems crazy, though I do know they're difficult to come by. I'd love to own any one of these, let alone all four. But I'm more curious to educate myself as a fledgling SK collector, than anything. Thanks all!
    There is a Collecting Questions thread that would have probably been better but no problem asking here.

A seller can ask whatever price they want. The fact that it is still available indicates that it is priced high. However these have been rocketing in price.

I missed out by twenty minutes on a near fine set sold by Bett's last year for $400. Now Rage is selling for $800.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post

There is a Collecting Questions thread that would have probably been better but no problem asking here.

A seller can ask whatever price they want. The fact that it is still available indicates that it is priced high. However these have been rocketing in price.

I missed out by twenty minutes on a near fine set sold by Bett's last year for $400. Now Rage is selling for $800.
    Ahhhh, 10-4. Thanks for the knowledge!

Oh man...that Betts story. I almost wish you hadn't told me....I feel your pain. But hindsight is always 20/20, hahah.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank's for the replies everyone, was at flea market picked up for a dollar thought looked suspect, also picked up a copy of Shadows 4 1st in decent shape.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else bothered by this:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...=king&_sacat=0

Two books signed by King with a BLACK PEN at Finders Keepers Signing
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Anyone else bothered by this:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw...=king&_sacat=0

Two books signed by King with a BLACK PEN at Finders Keepers Signing
    For someone who supposedly went to the event they didn't even spell his name right in the description...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

The "It" looks like a trace job.

I have no problem with the FK - but if I don't like one, I'm obviously not going to like the other!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I have no problem with the FK - but if I don't like one, I'm obviously not going to like the other!
    Agree. Signatures look identical.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about this "signed" TGHLTG:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item5b15a3e1e6

It looks weird...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible. Nope!

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Agree. Signatures look identical.
    Using black ink when a little research would show all the others signatures from that signing are in blue ink is just dumb. To reproduce two identical signatures and try to sell them as the same time is dumb and greedy.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good ? I do t think so but I may be wrong...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's legit.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Good ? I do t think so but I may be wrong...
    Shac, I agree with Jerome that it is authentic.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for some opinions on this signature. Thanks guys.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say good. It looks like the messy versions we are starting to see in more recent signings.

If I turn out to be wrong I won't be too surprsied, but I think good at this stage.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it looks good at all.....but..... where did you find this at? Just kidding !

Good luck, I'm not an expert at identifying these, but looks very similar to the last few that I've gotten. Hope you get it for a reasonable price and that the background story of it checks out.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 462 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast