Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 462 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He has about 6 fakes up. What a POS. Man that shit drives me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

This ended, i'm thinking fake but curious thoughts from the experts?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-Step...p2047675.l2557

I thought about it but then remembered I should definitely check here first (long time lurker!)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that’s a bad one.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Thanks! I'm glad I asked. I know there's a lot of fakes on ebay but reading back through this thread I didn't know how bad it was. The only thing that stands out to me is if something seems priced a little too low. I can't diagnose the signature unless it's pretty obvious. Good to know that COAs are bullshit too. If the collectors on this forum think that a signature is real, that's really a much better source of truth!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good thing you avoided that one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BLACK HOUSE SIGNED by STEPHEN KING 1st Ed/1st Printing Like New

$105.00
    Aug-22 14:000 bids
    +$4.00 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Need a better pic of the signature. It looks legit, except the sig is pixelated, looking to be traced. Could be legit, but really feels odd.

New ListingHand Signed "The Outsider" by Stephen King

New (Other)
    5.0 out of 5 stars.
    44 product ratings - Hand Signed "The Outsider" by Stephen King

$99.00
    Aug-30 16:310 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$3.79 shipping

29 brand new from $2.00

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sketchy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Need a better pic of the signature. It looks legit, except the sig is pixelated, looking to be traced. Could be legit, but really feels odd.

New (Other)
    5.0 out of 5 stars.

$99.00
    or Best Offer
    +$3.79 shipping

29 brand new from $2.00

I compared the signature in the ebay listing to my own copy. There are subtle differences between my copy and the ebay one that make me feel that it was NOT signed by Stephen King. Just my humble opinion.

John

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post

New (Other)
    5.0 out of 5 stars.

$99.00
    or Best Offer
    +$3.79 shipping

29 brand new from $2.00

I compared the signature in the ebay listing to my own copy. There are subtle differences between my copy and the ebay one that make me feel that it was NOT signed by Stephen King. Just my humble opinion.

John
    It's traced. You can see where the dude had to go over his handiwork a couple of times. Trash.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, that's traced...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in agreement with the traced also. I've seen some quick King signatures with a few shaky waves, but not to this degree. Traced.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

!RARE SIGNED STEPHEN KING 1985 The Bachman Books Hardcover Book DJ Signature VGC

New (Other)
    $389.99
    Sep-4 14:21or Best Offer
    +$3.27 shipping

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't get the picture thing down, lol.
    If some of you wouldn't mind going to my gallery I posted a picture of a (possibly) signed Elevation and need some sig opinions. Please and thank you. And that is the best pic I could get of it. Took it from the 'net

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    If some of you wouldn't mind going to my gallery I posted a picture of a (possibly) signed Elevation and need some sig opinions. Please and thank you. And that is the best pic I could get of it. Took it from the 'net
    Based on what I can see, it looks good to me.
    If the price is right and you want it.... well, you know the rest

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Looks okay to me.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

At a glance it looks ok.....but I would like to see a close up of the pic.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the replies and to Brian for posting the pic for me
    I've now seen it in person and also now possess it. It's good and it's listed in the classifieds. I REALLY wish I liked the story better but I just didn't

General question about this one
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...53.m1431.l2649

Weary about the price clipped jacket... is it possible to actually verify that the dust jacket is from the 1st edition if it's price clipped? It says:
    however, it contains the 1st/1stISBN of the book, located on the rear dust jacket flap

But I don't know if that actually proves anything (would have to ask for a picture anyway). I don't want a price clipped DJ but....do I want to spend more money on one with a shittier jacket that's not?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    General question about this one
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...53.m1431.l2649

Weary about the price clipped jacket... is it possible to actually verify that the dust jacket is from the 1st edition if it's price clipped? It says:
    however, it contains the 1st/1stISBN of the book, located on the rear dust jacket flap

But I don't know if that actually proves anything (would have to ask for a picture anyway). I don't want a price clipped DJ but....do I want to spend more money on one with a shittier jacket that's not?
    The page block has dropped too. If you are interested, ask for more pictures.

You might be happy to have this as a placeholder. You might not want this in a permanent collection.

Good call on the page block. I'd rather hold out and buy one from someone here at one point. Just thought it was interesting (and maybe a little shady) that the price is clipped & there was no picture of the rear jacket. My first thought was that it was a 1st edition book in a non-1st jacket. But, based on the sellers other listings I don't think they're shady (1st Carrie, Shining, 2nd state 'salems look legit)

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

This would be my biggest purchase yet. I need the expert opinions first. Thank you

https://imgur.com/gallery/3lU8ACp

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me. Not sure which book it is, but hope the book is the proper state, and in the proper condition for the price you are considering.

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Looks good to me. Not sure which book it is, but hope the book is the proper state, and in the proper condition for the price you are considering.
    2nd state Salem’s lot. Restored dust jacket. I am able to make payments so it works out. I wanted a non signed 2nd state in fine condition but I can’t find anyone willing to take payments.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you mean by "restored dust jacket"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 462 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast