Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 462 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Um, wouldn't this just be the regular edition of Cujo ... am I missing something here?

stephen king cujo limited edition of 750 dedicated to his brother david
    Funny. Yes looks like the 1st trade edition. Certainly not the signed limited.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awful all the way around.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

saw them too. All obviously Bogus. Probably forged them himself.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I talked to the george antiques guy and he said they were real and I don't know what I'm talking about. More of us should write in and report him. He is brutal and rude.... Does anyone know of this Nicksautographs? His stuff is shady looking too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Does anyone know of this Nicksautographs? His stuff is shady looking too...
    Just wait. He'll be here soon enough defending his tripe.

I'm not a sports fan but even I know the Red Sox suck.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Has he been here before? I looked at his books and call bullshit on them.... anyone else agree?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has he been here before? I looked at his books and call bullshit on them.... anyone else agree?
    nicksportsautographs on eBay is redsoxfan565 here.

He knows who you are. He used you as an example to defend one of his signatures.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post938253

He's been mentioned here enough to justify his own thread to defend his signatures.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ortsautographs

Country
    Country Flag

nicksportsautographs on eBay is redsoxfan565 here.

He knows who you are. He used you as an example to defend one of his signatures.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post938253

He's been mentioned here enough to justify his own thread to defend his signatures.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ortsautographs
    WOW... IT's REDSOXFAN???? unreal... I did not know that. Well I can't imagine anyone here buying any of his listed books.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had a run-in with him not so long ago, and he threatened me with legal action (which never happened) if I continued to say he was a forger. I say it again, too many of his autographed books just don't look right. He told me via PM of my contact info, I assume to intimidate me. I don't intimidate.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've had a run-in with him not so long ago, and he threatened me with legal action (which never happened) if I continued to say he was a forger. I say it again, too many of his autographed books just don't look right. He told me via PM of my contact info, I assume to intimidate me. I don't intimidate.

John
    Good John. He can suck it for all I care. I have such a hate on for cheaters and scammers. I don't trust the signatures I looked at last night of his... I can tell you that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

John
    My intention was to call you and discuss your problems with my items. You had a doctors appointment and said you were busy. Are you free?

John
    Good John. He can suck it for all I care. I have such a hate on for cheaters and scammers. I don't trust the signatures I looked at last night of his... I can tell you that!
    How am I a cheater or a scammer?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post

John
    How am I a cheater or a scammer?
    I wonder.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have had this discussion many times. Members may not "like" some of the signatures offered by redsoxfan565, but I believe his signatures are legitimate. Since rsf565's M.O. is to usually obtain signatures from SK at events such as baseball games, ingress/egress from hotels, TV network building's etc. the signatures are different than if King is sitting at a table signing books.
    Check his collection thread. There are many high resolution images of King signatures-all of which I personally believe are legitimate.

I was unaware of any possible intimidation on his part.

My intention isn't to come here and argue with any of you, and I realize that's how it looks because I'm always in here defending my King items to everyone. As I've stated before, King is a very difficult autograph and in the types of situations I obtain or don't obtain him at, are times when signatures are not guaranteed. I can try and answer any questions you may have about the signatures and try and compare, as I've done in the past, signatures I have for sale to other members books.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

He went searching through my posts and Photobucket account for information on me. Neither of which is illegal, but it certainly demonstrates his scummy ethics and tactics. He then PM'd me with personal info and threatened legal action against me and this site.

Like John, I don't intimidate. I call them like I see them. I have to call shenanigans on this guy. (That was a much tamer comment than originally typed.) If sloppy, possibly not authentic, overpriced signatures are your thing then buy from him. He can sue me if he likes.

The only reason that I mostly leave this issue alone is in respect of this site and it's owner.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry couldn't resist

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only reason that I mostly leave this issue alone is in respect of this site and it's owner.
    I appreciate respect for the site, but if someone is trying to intimidate a member, then the person and threats should be publicly posted.

He went searching through my posts and Photobucket account for information on me. Neither of which is illegal, but it certainly demonstrates his scummy ethics and tactics. He then PM'd me with personal info and threatened legal action against me and this site.

Like John, I don't intimidate. I call them like I see them. I have to call shenanigans on this guy. (That was a much tamer comment than originally typed.) If sloppy, possibly not authentic, overpriced signatures are your thing then buy from him. He can sue me if he likes.

Not sure who has worse tactics...someone who is trying to defend themselves against baseless accusations from some members who aren't well versed in king signatures or the person who is trying to do harm to that persons reputation when they are clearly not an expert on what they are trying to claim to be?

You continue to say my autographs are questionable but you don't even bother to try and defend any of your baseless accusations. I've been on here for months trying to answer questions or show how my autographs are no different than many others obtained by members here.

Why don't you actually be productive and let's discuss this instead of continuing to try and do harm to my reputation without any clue of what you are talking about?

I appreciate respect for the site, but if someone is trying to intimidate a member, then the person and threats should be publicly posted.

I've posted before publicly I can and will sue if these members continue with this nonsense. See previous threads about that. I have done everything I can to show that my autographs are genuine yet I continue to be harassed by these members who are clearly not experts.

When I asked to discuss with John about why he thinks my autographs are not genuine and why he wants to harm my reputation, he said he was busy. John clearly does not want to post anything on this forum, nor does he want to discuss anything about my signatures which I find very odd and troubling.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

You are awfully aggressive and defensive about autographs that you say are 100% real. This site has more collective knowledge (in breadth and depth) than you will EVER hope to have by yourself. Coming here and telling us we know nothing is as good as telling me you don't want my business and you also don't need support from a know nothing group like us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You are awfully aggressive and defensive about autographs that you say are 100% real. This site has more collective knowledge (in breadth and depth) than you will EVER hope to have by yourself. Coming here and telling us we know nothing is as good as telling me you don't want my business and you also don't need support from a know nothing group like us.
    I've said certain members don't seem to be the experts they claim. There are other members of this forum who are actually out there obtaining King signatures that I value their opinions more than these other members.

I have no issues and welcome the opportunity if someone wants to say "hey this signature doesn't look right because..." Then that gives me the opportunity to defend it and/or show some other examples of signatures that might be similar. If that's not done, it's just an argument back and forth like this that does nothing for either of us.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is almost exactly what he did to me, except that my info is NOT on any of the social networking sites, nor is it on Photobucket. I know that my information can be accessed otherwise, which is what I figured he did.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 462 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast