Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Exorcist: 40th Anniversary Edition

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Ruth View Post
    In a few ways, I thought "Legion" was a better book, but you still need to read "The Exorcist'!! Classic!!
    You know, I think it's like Tom Sawyer vs. Huckleberry Finn, or Alice in the Wonderland vs. Through the Looking-Glass. The first, the original parts are true classics - they are fresh, vibrant with originality and this vital force that makes a unique, outstanding book; the sequels - I know the word doesn't fit, but I can't think of a better one at the moment - are, on the other hand, subtler, deeper, more personal, - more lyrical.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Man with Knife View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe Ruth View Post
    In a few ways, I thought "Legion" was a better book, but you still need to read "The Exorcist'!! Classic!!
    You know, I think it's like Tom Sawyer vs. Huckleberry Finn, or Alice in the Wonderland vs. Through the Looking-Glass. The first, the original parts are true classics - they are fresh, vibrant with originality and this vital force that makes a unique, outstanding book; the sequels - I know the word doesn't fit, but I can't think of a better one at the moment - are, on the other hand, subtler, deeper, more personal, - more lyrical.
    Very good point!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3