Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: King's Role in SoS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears really hope you won't be dissatisfied. It's a structure so complex that it defies all expectations. I tried to describe it here (thank you for reminding me! It was five years ago, and I totally forgot I said something coherent), but it still defies full comprehension. The "poorly handled in some areas" observation is totally true, and refers to the whole book, as it grows more and more complex - it's probably because the complexity of the construction defies Sai King's own comprehension as well.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But what artist isn't or does't want to be the protector or a participant in his Magnum opus??
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9