Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Stephen King Book Dedications

Threaded View

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Book Dedications

In most of his books, King has written a dedication. Any interest in a listing of the titles and the dedication(s)?

If so, I need a volunteer. I started to do it, but is needs to be done one page at a time, then each page changed to a .pdf or jpeg that is < 800 pixels in either dimension, then uploaded.

Mr. Mercedes: Thinking of James M. Cain. They threw me off the hay truck about noon...

The Dark Man: In memory of Carroll F. Terrell, scholar and friend.

Doctor Sleep:
    When I was playing my primitive brand of rhythm guitar with a group called the Rock Bottom Remainders, Warren Zevon used to gig with us. Warren loved gray t-shirts and movies like Kingdom of the Spiders. He insisted I sing lead on his signature tune, “Werewolves of London,” during the encore portion of our shows. I said I was not worthy. He insisted that I was. “Key of G,” Warren told me, “and howl like you mean it. Most important of all: play like Keith.”
    I’ll never be able to play like Keith Richards, but I always did my best, and with Warren beside me, matching me note for note and laughing his fool head off, I always did my best.
    Warren this howl is for you, wherever you are. I miss you, buddy.

Revival: This is for the people who built my house:

Mary Shelley

Bram Stoker

H. P. Lovecraft

Clark Ashton Smith

Donald Wandrei

Fritz Leiber

August Derleth

Shirley Jackson

Robert Bloch

Peter Straub

And ARTHUR MACHEN, whose short novel
    "The Great God Pan" has haunted me all my life.

Finders Keepers: Thinking of John D. MacDonald

The Bazaar Of Bad Dreams: I shoot from the hip and keep a stiff upper lip. -AC/DC

End Of Watch: For Thomas Harris

Sleeping Beauties: In Remembrance of Sandra Bland

The Outsider: For Rand and Judy Holston
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 02-04-2018 at 06:46 AM.