Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has anyone watched TBS's People of Earth yet? I watched the first four episodes yesterday and really liked it.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on my list. I didn't know that they were doing a binge-a-thon. Did they release the whole season at once?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    It's on my list. I didn't know that they were doing a binge-a-thon. Did they release the whole season at once?
    I don't think so. The first 4 episodes were on On Demand. That's how I watched them. Let me know if you check it out.

Edit: Gah! That reminds me that I'm so far behind on Angie Tribeca.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will!

And I think I watched two episodes of the second season of Angie Tribeca. They weren't as funny as the first season ones, so I just got out of it. Maybe when you start back up it'll motivate me. Haha.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Has anyone watched TBS's People of Earth yet? I watched the first four episodes yesterday and really liked it.
    It's funny because I literally just posted about People of Earth in the "What Are You Watching Right Now" thread. Because I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy and paste what I wrote.

People of Earth on TBS. Not bad. Not bad at all. TBS has a decent stable of comedies now. Angie Tribeca is good, although season 2 wasn't as strong as season 1. Also, Wrecked had its moments.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Brody Gone... show shit.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Incorrect. Last season was actually pretty solid.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to pick this show up again. I stopped watching after I think season 3. I was so into it at the time.

Anyone know who sings the cover on that trailer?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I watched it.. and it is not near as good. It was ok but the show has gone to shit. It really has... I am surprised it is still being made. I don't think I will be wasting another season of my time
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I watched it.. and it is not near as good. It was ok but the show has gone to shit. It really has... I am surprised it is still being made. I don't think I will be wasting another season of my time
    I disagree. Now that they moved on from the whole Brody thing, I think it's been pretty good. Saying it's shit is not fair. It may not be great, but I'm not sure it's fair to call it shit. There are so many shows that warrant that label. Quantico season 2 is shit. Blindspot season 2 is shit. No way you can put it in with those shows.

My main problem with the show is that they moved way too fast in season 1 with the whole Brody thing. They could have milked that for multiple seasons. I'm not sure what the rush was.

Country
    Country Flag

Though I don't enjoy Homeland as much as I did when they had the Carrie-Brody dynamic (though I still really like Carrie), it's still entertaining with the last two more self-contained seasons. Few shows do hold-your-breath suspense as well as Homeland does. I'm glad this season is back in the US (NYC).

Quantico season 2 is shit. Blindspot season 2 is shit.
    I'm only a few episodes into the new season of Blindspot but what I've seen isn't terrible at all. I haven't started the new season of Quantico yet, but once I read there was a new terrorist threat and this season is also jumping back and forth in time, my interest dropped off a little.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Though I don't enjoy Homeland as much as I did when they had the Carrie-Brody dynamic (though I still really like Carrie), it's still entertaining with the last two more self-contained seasons. Few shows do hold-your-breath suspense as well as Homeland does. I'm glad this season is back in the US (NYC).

Quantico season 2 is shit. Blindspot season 2 is shit.
    I'm only a few episodes into the new season of Blindspot but what I've seen isn't terrible at all. I haven't started the new season of Quantico yet, but once I read there was a new terrorist threat and this season is also jumping back and forth in time, my interest dropped off a little.
    As I feared, Blindspot season 2 has felt formulaic and too familiar. I feel like many of the episodes feel like I've seen them before. I should have probably put something like the new MacGyver in my example instead I suppose.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm almost finished my The X-Files marathon. I decided I was going to watch the whole series this year. I'm a few episodes away from finishing season eight. I'm glad I decided to re-watch the show. I missed so many cool references and nuances in the exchanges between Scully and Mulder when the show first aired. Their chemistry is out of this world.

Country
    Country Flag

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I ill be watching this. I have bee waiting for over a month.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This has potential to be really good. Snowpiercer was one of my favorite films a few years back. There's a lot they could do with this story.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/snow...nt-1201923475/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    looking forward to this. I thought season one was great and I loved the books.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching The Crown. I loved it. So surprised at how good it was. Some of the best scenes and writing I've experienced in a long time.

Country
    Country Flag

The Archie Comics are coming to television:

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I had been watching Designated Survivor however it quickly lost it's charm. The plot is interesting but it has turned into this larger than plausible scenario with the lead going from hang dog to bad ass and back again. Also there is some very direct and obtrusive broad stroke agenda thrown in there just for..,charm?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I had been watching Designated Survivor however it quickly lost it's charm. The plot is interesting but it has turned into this larger than plausible scenario with the lead going from hang dog to bad ass and back again. Also there is some very direct and obtrusive broad stroke agenda thrown in there just for..,charm?
    Agree. I loved this when it started!!! now... losing interest and fast!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I really liked Timeless when it started, but now I'm really needing more mythology-based episodes to keep me interested. The episodic ones are fun, but it's beginning to lose my interest.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 ... LastLast