Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Adult Swim huh?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep! Next up...robot chicken.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

SWEET!

And I was just about to ask if you were watching Robot Chicken now.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    The Star Wars Robot Chicken was on last night. No matter how many times I see it, I laugh my ass off.

The Emperor: "What do you mean it's destroyed? What the hell is an aluminum falcon?"
    we liked this so much we've already pre-ordered it for the july special edition release on dvd. in fact, it's been on order for like a month now. i'd never seen robot chicken until that one. i hadn't laughed that hard in idk how long. we've still got it dvr'd from when it was on in january or something.

luke: "look, if you're not going to take this seriously, i'm out."
    Spoiler:
    after darth vader tells him he's luke's father and leia is his sister, etc.

I love that show.

One of my fav skits ever was the 'Big Brother' one with all the horror movie villains. Did you see that one?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No I haven't! *runs to youtube*

Yeah...definitely find that one!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had recorded Spike TV's 1000 Ways To Die awhile back.

I'm watching it now and it's absolutely cracking me up. One story talks about a guy who wanted to experience life as a fish so badly, that he made a man-sized fish suit out of water-bed material, then put it on at the beach. He then started hopping down to the water, but died from heat-stroke before making it, due to the 97 degree day, the inability to release heat in the water-bed material and his exertion to get to the water.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For any fellow The Shield fans who want to catch up before the final season, Spike plays the reruns (in order) every monrning at 10.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried watching a few episodes of The Shield, but eh...

There's that one guy on The Shield that gives me the creeps

i totally pass on the shield. i grew up with a psychotic cop - no need to watch one on tv thank you very much.

now, i have heard good things about rescue me though. and i think denis leary is wonderful. not sure about him in a dramatic role though.

MY mom and sis are addicted to Rescue Me. They say that it's really good. And, from what I've seen, it's got a bit of comedy in it too.
    Well, kind of dark comedy.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That show Reaper has just started showing over here at night on a thursday i think, it's pretty sweet, but i'm like the only person in school who watches it...
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    That show Reaper has just started showing over here at night on a thursday i think, it's pretty sweet, but i'm like the only person in school who watches it...
    I think Mordred Deschain (the site member) is all about that show (its in his sig).

I wish more people would watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Weeds.

Amazing show. But its only on Showtime so it has a smaller-than-it-deserves showbase.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

It may be a mainstream sitcom, but it's the best mainstream sitcom I've seen (certainly among those that were made more recently):

Frasier.

Actually has characters I can somewhat relate to....

Quote Originally Posted by Roland number 19 View Post
    Weeds.

Amazing show. But its only on Showtime so it has a smaller-than-it-deserves showbase.
    I have actually watched a few seasons of Weeds and I really liked what I saw.

Star Wars
    The most revered franchise in movie history. $141.8 quadrillion worldwide gross.
    Seven billion fans, spanning the entire globe. The pinnacle of cinema.

Robot Chicken
    A rinky-dink cable show where toys crash into each other and fall down.
    College students sometimes glance at it in between keg stands and laugh beer through their noses.

Together at last!
    Witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational half-hour special, as the nerds behind Adult Swim's stop-motion trainwreck thoroughly violate the Star Wars universe! Wow. If somone wasn't fired for this, it's like a freaking miracle.

woohoo! my dvd is here! my dvd is here!
    yeah, okay. i'm a big nerd! but i've had this thing on order for 6 f'n months and my husband has been whining about it for over a year.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Weeds.

We've been watching it via Netflix. We're through three seasons. Excellent show.

Gunslinger Apprentice Roland number 19 is on a distinguished road Roland number 19's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Weeds.

We've been watching it via Netflix. We're through three seasons. Excellent show.
    I love this show. My parents got a couple free years of Showtime subscriptions when we switched Cable providers and its just been great to watch the new episodes as they come out. Makes Mondays worth living.

THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i've been watching this show that aired in 2004 or sumpin'. Jeremiah, it's called. i like it. but fuck, cable up here is expensive. we only have comcast, so they, monopolizing bastards that they are, have jacked up the prices. there is another company, but their service only tends to the West side (rich) of Flint.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia:

Dee: I had the craziest dream last night that I was in Cleveland, Ohio - which is really weird because I've never been to Ohio. And this guy was wearing a bunny suit, and he was coming out of...

Dennis: [interrupting her] You know what Dee, I don't want to hear about your dream, okay? I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just... don't care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast