Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i love the scene where they are actually buying it...

"How about $200, that good?"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I love that show

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i'd never watched it in it's time-slot before, but we got in on netflix a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think my favorite was the one where Charlie got drunk and was a ref for a basketball game. The part where he blocked a shot while blowing the whistle made me fall out my damn chair.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wasn't there an Asian kid that showed up for gym wearing no shoes or combat boots or something?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Lewis Black's The Root of All Evil makes me happy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Did anybody ever watch sealab 2021? I loved that show, and I loved the rap that Hesch sang:

"My backpacks got jets
    Like Boba the Fett
    I bounty hunt
    For Jabba Hut
    To finance my vette"

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's part of "Fett's Vette" by MC Chris. What a great song. "Your momma is a bitch..I'll see you in the Sarlacc pit!"

Anyhoo...I love Sealab.
    Marco: "When I wear blue, I am like the wind. A hot LATIN wind!"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

mc chris does the voice for Hesh on Sealab. That's why his song appears on there. mc chris also does the voice of MC Pee Pants, Little Brittle, and Sir Loin on Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He was a production assistant on that show.

He resigned from working on Adult Swim to focus on recording and touring, though.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Yeah...my husband has a lot of MC Chris on his ipod....I always liked the birthday song too

John F. Kennedy S.Brewedr is on a distinguished road S.Brewedr's Avatar

I think we should start a petition to get arrested development back on the air.

I think they tried that before it went off the air....It didn't work because too many stupid people would rather watch reality tv these days, instead of a smart/funny tv show.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finally got caught up on Jericho. It's definately been getting better the past couple of episodes. I wonder if they'll pick it up for another season.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Finally got caught up on Jericho. It's definately been getting better the past couple of episodes. I wonder if they'll pick it up for another season.
    Nope.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/861/861356p1.html

I'[ve been really enjoying it and was hoping for a new season. The next episode is the last one.

On another note, I have been really enjoying The Whitest Kids You Know a lot lately.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah, I just saw a commercial for it yesterday, and they were calling it the series finale. Too bad. It was starting to get good again.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Another show that always makes me laugh: "The Soup"

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

David Cook better win American Idol this season. I think he's amazing. I mean, who else can make an awesome rock ballad out of Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby"?

My dad always said: "Mariah Carey could fart in a jar and they'd make a music video out of it."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice.

Sadly, he's right

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn....Mariah Carey....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching MTV's True Life...I'm a Southern Belle.

I want to smack these stupid bitches.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

The Star Wars Robot Chicken was on last night. No matter how many times I see it, I laugh my ass off.

The Emperor: "What do you mean it's destroyed? What the hell is an aluminum falcon?"

I just saw this on Family Guy. Brian was at the movie theater with Mayor West. Mayor West had a paper bag in his lap, Brian reached into it.

Brian: What is this?
    Mayor West: Creamed corn.
    Brian: Why?
    Mayor West:I bring my own creamed corn from home. I don't like the kind they have here. It's too crunchy.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just watching that! At the same time!

I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast