Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 188 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the most comprehensive list I have found of shows that got cancelled:

Agent Carter
    Bordertown
    Castle
    Containment
    Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life
    CSI: Cyber
    The Family
    Galavant
    Grandfathered
    The Grinder
    Nashville
    The Muppets
    Game of Silence
    Faking It
    Telenovela
    Undateable
    Heartbeat
    Crowded
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The only show I watched gruelingly was Castle. The others I had no interest in or heard of lol.
    Ricky.....you are lucky to never seen any of them .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Surprised Agent Carter got the axe.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The only show I watched gruelingly was Castle. The others I had no interest in or heard of lol.
    Ricky.....you are lucky to never seen any of them .
    Not fair. The Grinder was a good show. Rob Lowe was great on it. There are far worse shows that continue to stay on the air somehow. Two Broke Girls and Last Man Standing come to mind.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh man, I love Nashville. Although this season has taken a bit of a downturn so I guess I can't say I'm fully surprised. But I am sad to see it go.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

To the people with Netflix.....what is Shudder? I see something called Shudder on Youtube.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I will miss The Muppets. I'm not like a muppet-fanatic or anything but that show could be very funny (and more targeted for an adult mind).

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone see a preview for a new FOX show this fall? The Exorcist. hmmmm. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, The ending played the amazing theme song so it is a spinoff of the movie.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

good ole Tubular Bells...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant tell if I am excited for this or not... the 1st season was pure brilliance and the second was good... but... well we all know how it went.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

To the people with Netflix.....what is Shudder? I see something called Shudder on Youtube.
    It's like Netflix but exclusively for horror films and shows.

Traveler Russ18 is on a distinguished road

I wasn't aware of that either, great to know!

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    It's like Netflix but exclusively for horror films and shows.
    Thanks! For me, that sounds interesting.

My Mood
    Confused

Just finished the first and currently only seasons of "Billions" with Paul Giamatti. I thought it was very well done and enjoyed it very much.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I the only person watching The Night Manager? I'm 2 episodes behind, but I'm really digging it. I think it's nice that it's a 6 episode mini series. It's something you don't have to invest a ton into.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out that Black Canary is played by David Cassidy's daughter.

I feel...old.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I feel...old.
    I knew that for awhile. Giggity giggity

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

I feel...old.
    Not to make you feel older, but she's not a kid either. She's 30 believe it or not. I remember seeing her dating all the way back to 7th Heaven.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Am I the only person watching The Night Manager? I'm 2 episodes behind, but I'm really digging it. I think it's nice that it's a 6 episode mini series. It's something you don't have to invest a ton into.
    I'm 5 episodes in -- it's fantastic. Gripping. And look for a John Le Carre cameo in episode 4

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm 5 episodes in -- it's fantastic. Gripping. And look for a John Le Carre cameo in episode 4
    I got that on DVD for my parents, as they really enjoyed it. Heard so many great things. I'll try and marathon it soon.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Confused

Watched Preacher and Outcast.
    Outcast I will see where it goes. About a guy when he was young was brutalized by his possessed mother. A bit or very much slow moving, but sort of intriguing. We will see.
    Preacher I was very interested in seeing. It isn't as cheesy as Army of Darkness but it reminds me of that type of not humor, but fight scenes. Not sure where this is going to go, and I'm not sure if I can stomach watching it further.
    Fear the Walking Dead is one of the most boring, uninteresting, non-character driven shows I have ever seen and I am stunned it has high ratings. I can't watch it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Fear the Walking Dead is one of the most boring, uninteresting, non-character driven shows I have ever seen and I am stunned it has high ratings. I can't watch it.
    I couldn't even make it through the first episode.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I couldn't even make it through the first episode.
    There isn't much on right now so I was giving it a real shot. I hate it and have stopped.
    However, I just finished Billions and was surprised how much I enjoyed the show thoroughly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 188 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast