Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Watched "Making a Murderer" in a day. WOW... So well done!!!
    My brother has me watching it and we have one episode left. So......how the hell is this guy still in trouble?! Are not the cops the most dirtiest criminals of the show? How can jurors, idiots, see what is going on? Amazing show and sad when you look it up for more information. I was going to mention people need to see this debacle of a police conspiracy....you beat me to it. This is better then "Jinx,"
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    My brother has me watching it and we have one episode left. So......how the hell is this guy still in trouble?! Are not the cops the most dirtiest criminals of the show? How can jurors, idiots, see what is going on? Amazing show and sad when you look it up for more information. I was going to mention people need to see this debacle of a police conspiracy....you beat me to it. This is better then "Jinx,"
    CRAZY eh? I am floored that they are still in prison. What a joke on the US justice system in that county....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

CRAZY eh? I am floored that they are still in prison. What a joke on the US justice system in that county....
    Only in America. lol
    I'm hoping to watch the final episode tonight.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Only in America. lol
    I'm hoping to watch the final episode tonight.
    We just binged watched it this past weekend, we couldn't stop. Really crazy, sad, and scary story. Our whole judicial system is seriously messed up. I know we weren't shown everything, and I heard that Investigative Discovery is putting together a special on this case that is supposedly supposed to show stuff that was left out of the documentary. From the article I read it sounded like they think he's guilty. I think it's going to air later this month some time.

There's a radio show I listen to and last May they did a show on this case. I just re-listened to it after having finished the series. They spoke with a prosecutor in that county (he actually wrote a book about the case called The Innocent Killer) but
    possible show spoilers

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Either way the whole thing is so circumstantial and with all the stunts pulled.... A retrial at the very least is in order for both of them.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I definitely agree. There's no way he was able to get a fair trial from the start.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    So my wife has recently taken to watching *ALL* the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. I have watched a few with her over the past week or so and have noticed that they are pretty much just taking regular movies and putting a Christmas spin on them.

One was about a kid who made a wish that his aunt couldn't lie anymore. So she spent most of the movie blurting out the truth. Jim Carrey did it better.

Another was about a single woman that had a very successful career but suddenly woke up one day as a housewife living in the suburbs with a husband and two kids. Except for the role change of a woman instead of a man, I like Family Man much better. They even stole a few lines directly from it.

Then there were two movies that were almost identical to each other. A woman ends up falling in love with some dude she met, finds out he's really a king/prince, yadda, yadda, yadda. Although I think in one of them she became a nanny to the daughter before falling for the prince/king. I watched those back to back and had trouble remembering which one I was watching.

I think I'll stick to the classics.
    So Hallmark has stopped playing Christmas movies but now they are playing cheesy love story movies. I'm pretty sure my wife has recorded every single one so far.

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished Jessica Jones last night (7.5/10 show).

Will finally get started on Making A Murderer since everyone and their moms is talking about it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm on the last episode of Making a Murderer. A read a lot about this case back in 2007 and listened to recordings of the Avery trial at the time as research for a short story I was working on (a story that ultimately took 3rd place in a contest). I was stunned when I watched the first episode and realized that the show everyone was talking about was about Steven Avery.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Making a murderer really took the wind out of my sails. lol Talk about a soul zapping experience
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

So for those of you interested in the Steven Avery case, 9pm tonight on HLN Nancy Grace is doing a special about it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there a 24 thread?

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/64...ordered-by-fox
    FOX has ordered the pilot 24: Legacy, a potential new series installment of the groundbreaking and Emmy Award-winning drama franchise most recently revived as the event series “24: Live Another Day,” it was announced today by Dana Walden and Gary Newman, Chairmen and CEOs, Fox Television Group. Howard Gordon (“Homeland,” “24”), Manny Coto (“24”) and Evan Katz (“24”) will serve as executive producers.

The project will be produced by 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine Television and Gordon’s Teakwood Lane Productions. The pilot will feature an all-new cast of characters and retain the real-time, pulse-pounding, fast-paced format with split screens and complex interweaving storylines, with each episode representing one hour of an eventful day.

24: Legacy will revolve around a military hero’s return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.

Originally premiering on November 6, 2001, “24” was nominated for a total of 73 Emmy Awards, winning for Outstanding Drama Series in 2006. Over eight seasons, Kiefer Sutherland garnered seven Emmy Award nominations and one win for Outstanding Lead Actor – Drama Series. While the series gained global recognition, Sutherland’s portrayal of the legendary character penetrated the American psyche like no other dramatic television character to become part of the cultural lexicon. The most recent chapter in the franchise, “24: Live Another Day,” was a 12-episode event series that premiered in the summer of 2014 on FOX, reuniting series stars Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver and William Devane. The series was both a critical and ratings hit, garnering three Emmy Awards.

24: Legacy is a production of 20th Century Fox Television and Imagine Television in association with Teakwood Lane Productions. Howard Gordon, Brian Grazer, Manny Coto, Evan Katz and Kiefer Sutherland are executive producers. The original series, which had its last American broadcast on May 24, 2010, was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scream Queens was renewed for a second season. I don't know if I'll be watching.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Scream Queens was renewed for a second season. I don't know if I'll be watching.
    I know Black Sails is coming soon!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, like American Horror Story, it's going to be a new story and characters, so I will give it a shot. Scream Queens doesn't have as much flexibility with the premise as American Horror Story does, so I'm not sure where they are going with the story.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know Black Sails is coming soon!!!!
    Yeah! I just started my Season 2 re-watch. This season sounds like it's going to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Well, like American Horror Story, it's going to be a new story and characters, so I will give it a shot. Scream Queens doesn't have as much flexibility with the premise as American Horror Story does, so I'm not sure where they are going with the story.
    I just read it's going to be set in a hospital (I'm pretty sure, anyway).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I absolutely loved Scream Queens. I'm excited about a second season. Will it feature the same actors or new ones?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just read it's going to be set in a hospital (I'm pretty sure, anyway).
    Interesting. I don't know why I was under the impression that every season was going to stick to the school/university setting. Hospital could be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I absolutely loved Scream Queens. I'm excited about a second season. Will it feature the same actors or new ones?
    From what I hear, many of the same actors will return.

Also, has anybody seen Colony?

Country
    Country Flag

I'm intrigued by Colony, but not enough to start a potential season- or series-long commitment. I need to downsize my TV schedule.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I watched the pilot a couple of weeks ago and liked it well enough to check it out again. I tweeted that I liked it and I got this cool swag bag from USA.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I watched the pilot a couple of weeks ago and liked it well enough to check it out again. I tweeted that I liked it and I got this cool swag bag from USA.

That's really cool, Bev!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I cannot wait or the next Colony.

"The Appearance!"

LOVE the beret, Mr. B.V!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DC's Legends of Tomorrow was fucking god awful. Wow.

Horrendous acting, cheesy dialogue. Now I know why I never bother with shows on the CW.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I saw a headline about it this morning. It said something like: Legends of Tomorrow throws everything against the wall, nothing sticks.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow was fucking god awful. Wow.

Horrendous acting, cheesy dialogue. Now I know why I never bother with shows on the CW.
    That sucks. I was hoping it would be serviceable. Arrow and Flash are really good, but the fight scenes in Arrow are sometimes rough to watch. As in stupid. I thought Legends of Tomorrow started 1-24-16?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast