Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 188 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Are you a DC fan in general?
    I am yeah. I like certain heros/villians from both worlds to be honest. You?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like what Marvel is doing with their MCU but I'm definitely mainly a DC fan when it comes to comics. And I really love female superheroes so I've been really anticipating Supergirl ever since the show was announced. Batgirl is probably my favorite though. But I like all superhero movies and shows, for me there isn't enough. Next year I think there's something like a movie a month. As far as Gotham, Batman is my favorite character of all time, so the more time we spend with him and his world, the better. So while there's no Batman in Gotham, the atmosphere is already there and it's fun seeing the genesis of everything. And hopefully the series goes on long enough that Batman does appear in some way.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like what Marvel is doing with their MCU but I'm definitely mainly a DC fan when it comes to comics. And I really love female superheroes so I've been really anticipating Supergirl ever since the show was announced. Batgirl is probably my favorite though. But I like all superhero movies and shows, for me there isn't enough. Next year I think there's something like a movie a month. As far as Gotham, Batman is my favorite character of all time, so the more time we spend with him and his world, the better. So while there's no Batman in Gotham, the atmosphere is already there and it's fun seeing the genesis of everything. And hopefully the series goes on long enough that Batman does appear in some way.
    that was my hope when we started watching it (my wife and I) and then I read somewhere that there is no way Batman will make an appearance... mayhap at the end it be teased.. much like Smallville. I thought that would be too bad and with no pay off... I am out.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Flash has been the best superhero TV show (excluding Netflix). It has consistently surprised me.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are all wrong. Birds of Prey, best show ever!

... said no one ever.

Love Flash, like Gotham a lot, Daredevil was amazing, aaannnndddd I'm about halfway through the second season of Arrow. I lost interest the first time I watched it. Gave up about four or five episodes in, but I am so glad I gave it another chance, it is a damn good show.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotham was terrible. Gave up on the 4th episode of S1 and never looked back.

Daredevil on Netflix is amazing. Everyone and anyone should watch that.

Have heard great things about Arrow.

Not too interested in Flash tbh.

Country
    Country Flag

Arrow is WELL done. I would say slightly behind Daredevil. I think it is a well done show with little to no cheese. I think the stupid jokes and cheesy lines you see come up in comic related shows and movies REALLY take away from it. I can't friggin stand it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think they're all good. Flash is technically a spinoff of Arrow. And the upcoming Legends of Tomorrow is also a spinoff of both of them. Gotham is very good as well. Haven't started Season 2 yet but all accounts are it's even better.

On the Marvel side, I'm very much anticipating Jessica Jones, knowing next to nothing about her. The latest teaser was very cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think the stupid jokes and cheesy lines you see come up in comic related shows and movies REALLY take away from it. I can't friggin stand it.
    I take it you're not a Batman '66 fan

Country
    Country Flag

I think the stupid jokes and cheesy lines you see come up in comic related shows and movies REALLY take away from it. I can't friggin stand it.
    I take it you're not a Batman '66 fan
    LOL ahhhhhh no. BUT you are bang on with Jessica Jones. This will be good. I have A SHIT LOAD of faith in Netflix. They are doing a lot of good stuff with TV.... A LOT.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL ahhhhhh no. BUT you are bang on with Jessica Jones. This will be good. I have A SHIT LOAD of faith in Netflix. They are doing a lot of good stuff with TV.... A LOT.
    I'd love to get my bang on with Jessica Jones.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Watching Now:
    Arrow: Season 2
    Bastard Executioner, The: Season 1
    Batman: The Animated Series: Seasons 2, 3, and 4 (with Rose, we skip around)
    Best Time Ever: Season 1
    Blindspot: Season 1
    Crowded: Season 1
    Defiance: Season 3
    Doctor Who (2005): Season 9
    Fear The Walking Dead: Season 1
    From Dusk Til Dawn: Season 2
    Gotham: Season 2
    Hand Of God: Season 1
    Hulk And The Agents Of Smash: Season 1 (with Rose)
    Life In Pieces: Season 1
    Limitless: Season 1
    Lucifier: Season 1
    Married: Season 2
    Minority Report: Season 1
    Moonbeam City: Season 1
    Running Wild With Bear Grylls: Season 2
    Scream Queens: Season 1
    South Park: Season 19
    Supergirl: Season 1
    Survivor: Season 31
    You're The Worst: Season 2

Watching Soon:
    Affair, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 4
    Agents Of SHIELD: Season 3 - starts SEP 29
    American Horror Story: Season 5 (Hotel) - starts OCT 7
    Ash Vs. Evil Dead: Season 1 - starts OCT 31
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 3 - starts SEP 27
    Code Black: Season 1 - starts SEP 30
    Colony: Season 1
    Containment: Season 1
    Continuum: Season 1 - starts SEP 11
    Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: Season 1 - starts OCT 12
    Family Guy: Season 14 - starts SEP 27
    Flash, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 6
    Grandfathered: Season 1 - starts SEP 29
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 12 - starts SEP 24
    Grinder: Season 1 - starts SEP 29
    Heroes Reborn: Season 1 - starts SEP 24
    How To Get Away With Murder: Season 2 - starts SEP 24
    Last Man On Earth, The: Season 2 - starts SEP 27
    Leftovers, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 4
    Player, The: Season 1 - starts SEP 24
    Proof: Season 1
    Quantico: Season 1 - starts SEP 27
    Sleepy Hollow: Season 2 - starts OCT 1
    Walking Dead, The: Season 6 - starts OCT 11
    Wow!!! When do you find time to read, or rub one out? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    For NARCOS? Good deal. Also for FORTITUDE.
    I was just discussing "Narco's" with a friend the other day. Seems to me, as I recall from a prior documentary, that they don't have much story left to tell past a second season if, they intend to stay somewhat factual.

Spoiler:
    As I recall, Pablo "gets caught and dies" soon after the "Personal Jail" incident. Anyone care to comment? Am I remembering it wrong? Or perhaps they intend to detail other drug lords?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm rooting for Supergirl. I like Melissa Benoist. She's a good actress.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

She was very likeable in Glee. And not afraid to do artsy genuine sex pictures either.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    For NARCOS? Good deal. Also for FORTITUDE.
    I was just discussing "Narco's" with a friend the other day. Seems to me, as I recall from a prior documentary, that they don't have much story left to tell past a second season if, they intend to stay somewhat factual.

Spoiler:
    As I recall, Pablo "gets caught and dies" soon after the "Personal Jail" incident. Anyone care to comment? Am I remembering it wrong? Or perhaps they intend to detail other drug lords?
    There is a second season left... that would be it. There is a lot of story left after he dies....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Re NARCOS: Can history be a spoiler? Just in case:
    Spoiler:
    Escobar lived for over a year after his escape from "prison" -- from July '92 to December '93.

Country
    Country Flag

Re NARCOS: Can history be a spoiler? Just in case:
    Spoiler:
    Escobar lived for over a year after his escape from "prison" -- from July '92 to December '93.
    Not only that... it was a VERY EXCITING TIME during this run.... will make a great final season!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Arrow is WELL done. I would say slightly behind Daredevil. I think it is a well done show with little to no cheese. I think the stupid jokes and cheesy lines you see come up in comic related shows and movies REALLY take away from it. I can't friggin stand it.
    Thank you! I will add I feel sometimes in Arrow the fight scenes can sometimes be really good....or sometimes not. But no complaints. The Flash is actually really good. The characters are really likable and if they do humor, it is actually funny.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone watching or quit watching Bastard Executioner? I watched all 3 episodes and I'm not liking it at all. I'm thinking about dropping it. Anyone else?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't started it yet. Without spoiling anything, what don't you like about it?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Thank you! I will add I feel sometimes in Arrow the fight scenes can sometimes be really good....or sometimes not. But no complaints. The Flash is actually really good. The characters are really likable and if they do humor, it is actually funny.
    Don;t get me wrong... Flash is good. It would be my 3rd fav superhero show for sure. 1-Daredevil, 2-Arrow, 3-Flash... If it is comic book shows then it is 5... and 1 is Walking Dead and 2 is Fear the Walking Dead.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone watching or quit watching Bastard Executioner? I watched all 3 episodes and I'm not liking it at all. I'm thinking about dropping it. Anyone else?
    It's FUCKING stupid. Don't waste your time Shannon... BRUTAL. Hard to believe that this is what Kurt Sutter does next after Sons... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

It's FUCKING stupid. Don't waste your time Shannon... BRUTAL. Hard to believe that this is what Kurt Sutter does next after Sons... lol
    What webstar said Shannon. I will add the characters aren't likable, the story isn't eye popping, the dialogue is a sleeping pill. I watched the show and was thinking, "Did anything of substance happen? No." No idea what Sutter was thinking with this show. I'm assuming one season.....and done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 188 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast