Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone give Minority Report a go last night?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, but I did watch Blindspot. It was pretty good, but I thought it dragged a little at times (though it could be I'm just not as used to watching something live with commercials--i.e. not On Demand). On the plus side, we got more reveals than I thought we would. If this was The Blacklist we wouldn't have gotten those pieces of information until the end of Season 4.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is premiering tonight on CBS (probably bland but I'll check it out because of Lt. Debra Morgan and the criminally unseen Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio):

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i watch too much freaking teevee! lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    i watch too much freaking teevee! lol
    Tell me about it! I have to use an app called Twee to keep track of my shows.

I enjoyed Blindspot. I think it has some potential. I usually end up getting bored with network shows, but we shall see. I haven't seen Minority Report yet. I'm not hearing good things, but I love the movie.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the first episode of Life in Pieces, gave it a four out of five, which is pretty high for a half hour comedy. Very well written, great comedic timing.

... and then there's Betsy Brandt. I hate her. Lol. I didn't like her in Breaking Bad, I didn't like her in the Michael J. Fox Show, I didn't like her in Gone Girl, and I don't like her in this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found my most irritating actress.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I got a kick out of The Muppets.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just seen Blindspot last night. I loved it... the issue I find here is I hope it does not go down the same over the top path that Black List did. I grew to think that a silly show when is started so well. We shall see... anyone catch Limitless?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If it's on NBC I probably won't watch it lol.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.blastr.com/2015-9-23/cliv...-cw-new-series
    The CW is already home to a a ton of genre shows, but it's digging deep into the weird corner for its latest series.

Horror legend Clive Barker (Hellraiser) is producing a small-screen adaptation of his horror/fantasy novel Weaveworld for the network, where it’ll join existing genre fare such as Supernatural and The Originals on the schedule. Along with Barker, the project is being written and produced by Warehouse 13 alum Jack Kenny.

Barker’s original novel was published in 1987, though it sounds like they’ll be making some tweaks for The CW adaptation. According to Deadline, this spin on the story will focus on “an app designer who teams up with a young pastry chef who has just discovered that she is destined to be guardian of a mythological realm that can be accessed through a portal in an old Savannah mansion. Together, they fight an epic battle with evil forces who are vying for control of the magical world.” That’s definitely one heck of a logline.

A potential live-action adaptation has been floating around in development hell for decades, with studios shying away due to the insanely ambitious scope of the story. It’s dense, and arguably too long for a film. So television seems like the best fit — and special effects have finally reached a level where it’s apparently viable to (hopefully) pull it off.

Are you hoping this one actually makes it to air? Do you think The CW can do the book justice?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Did anyone watch Scream Queens? I thought it was pretty enjoyable.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I was promised a musical comedy horror show. No musical, very little comedy, and the horror was not up to par with what I have come to expect from the creators of AHS. I gave both episodes a two out of five.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Did anyone watch Scream Queens? I thought it was pretty enjoyable.
    I enjoyed it as well. I laughed out loud a lot of times, so I think it succeeded in trying to be a dark comedy, but I'm wondering how much darker it'll get as the season progresses since I'm not really feeling too much of a horror vibe so far.

I love the "misfit" pledges, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I was promised a musical comedy horror show. No musical, very little comedy, and the horror was not up to par with what I have come to expect from the creators of AHS. I gave both episodes a two out of five.
    I've read a lot of interviews from the creators and saw most of the marketing (trailers, TV spots, etc.), and never saw it being pitched as a musical.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.playbill.com/news/article...-queens-340197

That's all I can find. Maybe I was making it up in my head due to the cast:

Lea Michele (Glee), Diego Boneta (Rock of Ages), Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, Nasim Pedrad (they're always singing on SNL), Oliver Hudson (Nashville), etc.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Watched the first episode of Life in Pieces, gave it a four out of five, which is pretty high for a half hour comedy. Very well written, great comedic timing.

... and then there's Betsy Brandt. I hate her. Lol. I didn't like her in Breaking Bad, I didn't like her in the Michael J. Fox Show, I didn't like her in Gone Girl, and I don't like her in this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have found my most irritating actress.
    Why? She's pretty talented.

Also, I don't recall her being in Gone Girl.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am mistaken, I apologize:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Wilson

Anyway, still hate her.

Country
    Country Flag

Just caught Minority Report... this is not good. Will not last....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I should be adding more shows to my plate, but I have a favor to ask.

Amazon has a show that starts in November called The Man in the High Castle. The show is based on a book by Philip K. Dick and sounds really good. The trailer I saw really oozed atmosphere. What I'm asking of for anybody with Amazon Prime to watch an episode or two and get back to me on whether or not it's worth shelling out some dough for Amazon Prime.

Thanks.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll save you the money : Read the book instead.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Man in the High Castle: Haven't seen a trailer or promo yet, I want to be pleasantly surprised (hopefully). Entertainment Weekly has it as it's number one best new show.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching Now:
    Arrow: Season 2
    Bastard Executioner, The: Season 1
    Batman: The Animated Series: Seasons 2, 3, and 4 (with Rose, we skip around)
    Best Time Ever: Season 1
    Blindspot: Season 1
    Crowded: Season 1
    Defiance: Season 3
    Doctor Who (2005): Season 9
    Fear The Walking Dead: Season 1
    From Dusk Til Dawn: Season 2
    Gotham: Season 2
    Hand Of God: Season 1
    Hulk And The Agents Of Smash: Season 1 (with Rose)
    Life In Pieces: Season 1
    Limitless: Season 1
    Lucifier: Season 1
    Married: Season 2
    Minority Report: Season 1
    Moonbeam City: Season 1
    Running Wild With Bear Grylls: Season 2
    Scream Queens: Season 1
    South Park: Season 19
    Supergirl: Season 1
    Survivor: Season 31
    You're The Worst: Season 2

Watching Soon:
    Affair, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 4
    Agents Of SHIELD: Season 3 - starts SEP 29
    American Horror Story: Season 5 (Hotel) - starts OCT 7
    Ash Vs. Evil Dead: Season 1 - starts OCT 31
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 3 - starts SEP 27
    Code Black: Season 1 - starts SEP 30
    Colony: Season 1
    Containment: Season 1
    Continuum: Season 1 - starts SEP 11
    Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: Season 1 - starts OCT 12
    Family Guy: Season 14 - starts SEP 27
    Flash, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 6
    Grandfathered: Season 1 - starts SEP 29
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 12 - starts SEP 24
    Grinder: Season 1 - starts SEP 29
    Heroes Reborn: Season 1 - starts SEP 24
    How To Get Away With Murder: Season 2 - starts SEP 24
    Last Man On Earth, The: Season 2 - starts SEP 27
    Leftovers, The: Season 2 - starts OCT 4
    Player, The: Season 1 - starts SEP 24
    Proof: Season 1
    Quantico: Season 1 - starts SEP 27
    Sleepy Hollow: Season 2 - starts OCT 1
    Walking Dead, The: Season 6 - starts OCT 11

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Amazon has a show that starts in November called The Man in the High Castle. The show is based on a book by Philip K. Dick and sounds really good. The trailer I saw really oozed atmosphere. What I'm asking of for anybody with Amazon Prime to watch an episode or two and get back to me on whether or not it's worth shelling out some dough for Amazon Prime.

Thanks.
    Prime is available for $67 today only. So you might want to jump on that.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/news...me-membership/
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'll save you the money : Read the book instead.
    Books cost money too. Unless you want to give it to me. I can do both though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Thanks.
    Prime is available for $67 today only. So you might want to jump on that.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/news...me-membership/
    Thanks for the heads up! I may have to consider that.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, how the heck can you watch so much TV? You're looking at third 30 hours a week there. I do hope you get paid for your second job lol
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 188 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast