Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 188 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4692

Thread: General Television Discussion

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also happy to see all the Emmy love for Barry. Not enough people saw that one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Netflix will ever provide a date of release for a new season of a show on their interface? When finishing up a season of a show and running out of seasons it would be nice to have info on upcoming seasons or a note that something is discontinued.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I wonder if Netflix will ever provide a date of release for a new season of a show on their interface? When finishing up a season of a show and running out of seasons it would be nice to have info on upcoming seasons or a note that something is discontinued.
    Yes!!! a very good point. At this juncture it seems like a crap shoot getting future info.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish they would too. I like knowing ahead of time when a new season of something is going to start rather than the surprise "dropping" of new seasons.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I'm scrolling around and what do I see? "Rescue me" one of the best TV shows ever made!!! Of course, now I'm binging!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    So, I'm scrolling around and what do I see? "Rescue me" one of the best TV shows ever made!!! Of course, now I'm binging!!! lol lol
    It was such a great show.......until it got so serious it completely fell apart.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    It was such a great show.......until it got so serious it completely fell apart.
    I always thought that the shows ability to mix serious & funny was one of the things that made it great. Maybe I'm a little biased or more in tune (?) with it being a life long NYer and someone from "Ground Zero area" who felt the loss first hand? My brother was/is NYPD and the show really "gets" NYer's both those in civil service and general attitude wise, IMHO

Not trying to debate just express my thoughts on the matter FWIW
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I always thought that the shows ability to mix serious & funny was one of the things that made it great. Maybe I'm a little biased or more in tune (?) with it being a life long NYer and someone from "Ground Zero area" who felt the loss first hand? My brother was/is NYPD and the show really "gets" NYer's both those in civil service and general attitude wise, IMHO

I enjoyed Rescue Me a lot
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post

I enjoyed Rescue Me a lot

I loved that show until it became all about Tommy's magic penis that every woman just had to have.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Tommy's Magic Penis"...GREAT band name!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Started watching Goliath on Amazon. 3 episodes in and we are enjoying it. Anyone else watching or has watched this show? If so is it worth continuing with?

The interesting thing is the slow overall unraveling of the bigger plot, the leads past, and the faster unraveling of the topical plot. I'm not sure if the show is fast or slow paced. It's kind of fun that the pacing of these are so different...Not sure if any of that made sense.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

On a different note...I live in a somewhat odd locale with little over the air channels available. I believe we would only receive two (2) network channels (missing ABC I believe) and the smattering of sub channels and religious stuff.

We are considering dumping our Direct TV/Cable to save a few bucks every month. Since I don't have great over the air access is there an internet service that grabs a good amount of sporting events? I enjoy sports but the network channels do not have much in the way of sporting events (that I like) these days.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started watching Goliath on Amazon. 3 episodes in and we are enjoying it. Anyone else watching or has watched this show? If so is it worth continuing with?

The interesting thing is the slow overall unraveling of the bigger plot, the leads past, and the faster unraveling of the topical plot. I'm not sure if the show is fast or slow paced. It's kind of fun that the pacing of these are so different...Not sure if any of that made sense.
    Season 2 is one of the best seasons of any show out there. Brilliant. Enjoy the show!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Season 2 is one of the best seasons of any show out there. Brilliant. Enjoy the show!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is that good? I've been curious about it.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I enjoyed both seasons of Goliath. S2 has a major Breaking Bad vibe from a directorial/stylistic perspective.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Anybody watching Humans? It's not too bad. There's a lot of robot themed TV shows on right now, which leads me to Extant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I've seen the first episode of Humans, but haven't watched any further yet. Lots of new summer shows to catch up on.
    Did a search and I was surprised to see that these are the only 2 posts regarding Humans in this entire thread. My wife and I just finished watching the end of Season 3 the other day. I've really enjoyed it so far but I'm not seeing a lot of hype about it. AMC is usually pretty good about advertising their shows.

I'm not even seeing a lot of articles or reviews about it. Hoping they continue on with S4.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I stopped watching right after I posted that (3 years ago?). Pretty sure I only made it 3 or 4 episodes into the first season. I thought it was pretty boring, but it's possible it got better in later seasons (like I heard House of Cards did).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

We watched Shada, aka The Lost Episode of Doctor Who last night. Script by Douglas Adams. It was never completed because of a technician strike at the BBC, so about 1/3 of it is animated, with the original actors providing the voices. It's from the Tom Baker era, and there's a funny "cameo" at the end. It was originally 6 25-minute episodes; now it runs three hours, including commercials. In the modern era, they probably would have accomplished the whole story in an hour. Still, we enjoyed it.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else watching Castle Rock today!?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Confused

I am working on procuring all 3 episodes as I type. I am pumped for this. I will say I heard they are adding characters and story lines that aren't in his books. With so many books and stories King has written within the decades of his career, I am a tad disappointed to hear this.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am working on procuring all 3 episodes as I type. I am pumped for this. I will say I heard they are adding characters and story lines that aren't in his books. With so many books and stories King has written within the decades of his career, I am a tad disappointed to hear this.
    Seems like any new characters are amalgams of sorts. i.e. Jackie Torrance (a woman of course). I mentioned in the Castle Rock thread that we should start a sort of concordance/Easter Egg thread for reference.

BTW saw the first 3 episodes. Awesome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 188 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast