+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3141

Thread: General Television Discussion

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The Staircase 2018
    Netflix released something regarding the Mike Peterson murder of his wife. I remember watching some of the older documentaries on this and was surprised with the 3rd part verdict. With his wife falling down the stairs and blood everywhere, it seemed really odd that that type of injury could result from a fall. I have not yet watched this newest part of the saga as it was released June 8th. This type of real life murder mystery is quite fascinating to me.
    I watched the original release last year and just got caught up on the new episodes. A fascinating story, and we'll never know the truth of it. Peterson is a hard guy to like, but is he a murderer? Hard to say -- there are a lot of questions about what happened that night that defy the simple fall explanation. But who knows?

Arthur Morgan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Has anybody heard of/watched Money Heist (Casa De Papel) on Netflix?
    We're thieves in a world that don't want us no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Floating Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally started American Horror Story: Freak Show. Watched the first episode and really enjoyed it. I forgot how much I missed Jessica Lange the past few seasons. It seems like Freak Show is kind of the tipping point in people's opinion of the series (between the "classic" AHS of Murder House and Asylum, and the seasons that come after), so I'm intrigued to see where the rest of the season goes.
    "You'll float, too!"

Nevermore Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Hope you enjoy it, Freakshow is my second favorite season, and the last really good solid seadon in my opinion. Also is that not the scariest clown ever!

Nevermore Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Is anyone watching American Woman? Really enjoying it so far.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    That's great to hear! Streaming services have spoiled me so I'm waiting to binge it once the season is complete.

P.S.: Love the new avatar, Heather!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    That's great to hear! Streaming services have spoiled me so I'm waiting to binge it once the season is complete.

P.S.: Love the new avatar, Heather!
    Thanks

Let me know what you think when you watch it. It's nice too because they're only 30 min episodes.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

The Bib Bang Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds very promising!!!! Showtime/HBO traditionally does serial TV very well. If it is on a production par with Westworld we should be in for a treat!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Arthur Morgan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Goofy

Hey, House of Cards watchers;

I don't watch the show, but I'm supremely curious about how the writers handled Spacey's exit. Without any spoilers, was his writing off of the show even remotely plausible?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Finally got around to watching Lost in Space. We saw the whole season over four consecutive days -- we quite liked it. It's a significant departure from the original in a lot of ways. I'll definitely be back for S2.

The Bib Bang Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Hey, House of Cards watchers;

I don't watch the show, but I'm supremely curious about how the writers handled Spacey's exit. Without any spoilers, was his writing off of the show even remotely plausible?
    You know I'll have to check. As I recall the last shows had his TV wife ready ascend or in as Prez. So, they were kinda already poised to right him off. I like the show and the writing even though its sometimes predictable. I've checked a few times and don't recall "New Episodes", but now that you mention it I'll check again.

Anybody watch the premier of "Sharp Objects"? Too early to tell, but it seems like a good one (serial killer mystery with a past). Though the sudden and abrupt flash backs were off-putting to me. They were sudden and very short. I got the gist of it, but the staccato feel was a little off IMO. Gonna give it 3 or 4 more episodes. HBO/Showtime/Starz rarely disappoints IMO

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Anyone still watching "Preacher?" I heard good things about the graphic novel comic, but I couldn't get into the show or it's characters. I know ratings were down and I was surprised for a season 3. Is the graphic novel that good and or that much better then the show?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone still watching "Preacher?" I heard good things about the graphic novel comic, but I couldn't get into the show or it's characters. I know ratings were down and I was surprised for a season 3. Is the graphic novel that good and or that much better then the show?
    I am and I enjoy it. I haven't read the GN's. This season has so far been very good IMHO

I checked and there hasn't been any new entries for House of Cards since the season 5 finale when she was taking over as prez and they were poised for war.

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the hell out of Preacher! ...and I never read the comic books...
    Messin' with Sasquatch

My Mood
    Goofy

I love Preacher. Haven't caught up with this season though, have all the ep's DVR'd.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrong group (I think) but me and my wife were very happy to see season 2 of Anne with an E is up on Netflix. We really enjoy these types of shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Wrong group (I think) but me and my wife were very happy to see season 2 of Anne with an E is up on Netflix. We really enjoy these types of shows.
    We're looking forward to the new season, too. It was a fresh take on that classic story.

My Mood
    Goofy

Just saw the trailer for Castle Rock. Looks dope!

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Just saw the trailer for Castle Rock. Looks dope!
    July 25th and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We must all have watched a different show because I have no idea how Versace got so much Emmy love.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    We're looking forward to the new season, too. It was a fresh take on that classic story.
    I watched the first season and enjoyed it. Although I did much prefer the original movies, but that could be because that's what I grew up with. Looking forward to season 2 though.
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I watched the first season and enjoyed it. Although I did much prefer the original movies, but that could be because that's what I grew up with. Looking forward to season 2 though.
    We watched the first episode -- not sure my wife wants to continue. She's finding Anne very annoying this season (I tend to agree), and the
    Spoiler:
    "gold swindle" plot isn't one we look forward to watching that much, although my daughter tells me it doesn't take up the entire season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 126 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast