Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I finally got my hands on Lost Season 2!
    ˇMás te vale, muchachito!
    That's when things start getting really good.

By the way:

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Did any of you see The Office a couple of weeks ago when Dwight did the fire simulation? I was at school watching it online and I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself. I got a few complaints, but I was weary of holding that laughter in. One of the best things I've seen in my whole life. And the part when he cut open the dummy to harvest the organs was even funnier...and then the Silence of the Lambs impersonation. Insane.

Country
    Country Flag

LOL!
    Yeah. I couldn't stop laughing during the entire episode either.
    Poor Stanley, though.

Image related.

Yeah, poor Stanley, but I was rolling. It was one of the funniest ones I've seen in a while. The roast of Michael was pretty good too, but the highlights of the show were all in the first 10 minutes.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I laughed harder during that episode than ever before. And it contained my favorite Jim+Pam scene ever. It really was a good one. The scene with Michael and Dwight at corporate made me cry with laughter... "take headed of"
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Yeah, I love the guy that plays David Wallace. I wish he was in more episodes. "Take headed of" was great, as well as:

Michael: "So we're going to let this one go"
    David: "No we're not"
    Michael: "I'm not a mind reader"

Remind me of the Jim+Pam scene... not much sleep this week.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBw6XY0KC48"]YouTube - Pam's Father[/ame]

I cried a little, don't judge me
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Ahhh. Thanks Tempus. I will judge you but my judgment is that you're awesome. It was a great scene. John Kracinski is actually very talented- he's done acting apprenticeships in France and all over the place, but Jenna nailed this one too. Thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah, I got to catch a little of "Important Things With Demetri Martin". It's pretty cool that he's got a show now. He's freaking funny.

"I don't have a problem with gay people. I just don't see how one group can claim refracted light. That's pretty greedy."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got my hands on Lost Season 2!
    It's about damn time. Now you just need 3 & 4.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seriously! I'm tired of hearing my co-workers talk about the latest episodes in season 4 & 5 and I'm still like :

"Hey! Remember that one episode in season 1 with that one thing that happened at that one place to that one person!? Man that was awesome!"

""

Country
    Country Flag

I thought that Pam+Jim (=Jam ) scene was really touching, too.
    They're one of my favorite TV couples ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Yeah, I got to catch a little of "Important Things With Demetri Martin". It's pretty cool that he's got a show now. He's freaking funny.

"I don't have a problem with gay people. I just don't see how one group can claim refracted light. That's pretty greedy."
    Hahaha.
    Yeah. He's hella awesome.
    But I actually thought that more than a few of the jokes in the show weren't very funny. I loved the show, and the good jokes were really good, but yeah, there were some pretty mediocre ones in the bunch.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Seriously! I'm tired of hearing my co-workers talk about the latest episodes in season 4 & 5 and I'm still like :

"Hey! Remember that one episode in season 1 with that one thing that happened at that one place to that one person!? Man that was awesome!"

""
    You've got some catching up to do Feev.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

Hahaha.
    Yeah. He's hella awesome.
    But I actually thought that more than a few of the jokes in the show weren't very funny. I loved the show, and the good jokes were really good, but yeah, there were some pretty mediocre ones in the bunch.
    Yeah, I agree. I caught the whole episode last night and some of the stuff was just "meh" I thought.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post

""
    You've got some catching up to do Feev.
    That's just what I was about to say.

I started it last season because people kept talking about it. I ended up having to go buy all the 3 seasons that were out and watched season 4 online. You can still catch up Feev. And that one thing in that one episode at that one place that happened to that one person ...yeah, pretty awesome!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Yes!
    I got my boyfriend hooked on Lost.
    FINALLY.
    I feel accomplished.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So what about I went through half a season of Lost (3 discs, 12 episodes) in one sitting!

Country
    Country Flag

Jeebus!
    Now that is some hardcore Lost lovin'.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching a lot of Bones...

Booth and Brennan NEED to fuck. The tension is killing me. I know if they do I'll be disappointed though.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Got the 1st season of Lost on dvd yesterday. Pretty good what i've watched so far, but i am glad i've waited this long until getting it, as i'm still doubting whether all 100 episodes could be so good. And it's not in my top 5 series yet, and i don't think it ever will, considering my top 5 are: Doctor Who (obviously), Life on Mars (the original), Firefly, The Office (the original), and...Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Not heard of that last one? My advice: LOOK FOR IT NOW!!! Possibly one of the best shows ever made: a brilliant spoof of every cheesy 80s show ever made, set at a hospital where dark deeds are constantly afoot and also stars the writer and director of the show. And right now, i really need to watch it!

Oddly enough, this was released in 2004. Now what show set at a hospital written by a horror writer was also shown on tv that year...?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh just wait DoctorDodge. Lost gets extremely good near the end of season 1 and season 2 will blow your socks off.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, i'm not doubting that it's great. But to get into my top 5 it HAS gotta compete against a show where the main character can go anywhere in time and space, another that's 16 episodes of total perfection (ie, fast cars, cool 70s fashion, gritty storylines and Gene Hunt), and other programs that are great for SO many reasons it's impossible to list them all. Hell, even Dead Like Me didn't make it in the top 5 and that show genuinely changed my life!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, I was surprised to not see it listed there, I thought for sure that it would be. But I'll forgive you since you added in Firefly

So I just searched netflix for Darkplace, it sounded really interesting, but alas they don't have it Is it not released on dvd yet?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Don't think it's been released in the US, yet. Took a couple of years for it to be released on dvd at all in the UK. Chances of it being released at all in the US are slim, imo. Sorry!

But you CAN watch the whole of it on youtube! And i doubt they're gonna bother taking it down anytime soon, so here's the first part of ep 1:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNfQ0ORwSDM"]YouTube - Garth Marenghi's Darkplace Episode 1 - Part 1[/ame]

- Melike

Thanks, I'll check it out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast