Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4697

Thread: General Television Discussion

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me, Netflix! I just got a notification on my TV app saying that Dark starts tomorrow on Netflix. Seriously, give me a moment to breath.

I was thinking, we should all come up with a word or phrase about having anxiety over being behind on the Netflix shows you have to watch. We could totally make it a thing.
    I know... I'm so behind on the Marvel shows and everyone's loving The Punisher, ugh! And Godless. And everything else

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Anyone read American Gods writers both left the show during script writing of season 2?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Anyone read American Gods writers both left the show during script writing of season 2?
    How was season 1? I have them all sitting on my dvr waiting to be watched. I remember watching the first episode but then I got behind and they all built up.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My backlog.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Grant Morrison's comic book Happy is now apparently a show on syfy. I saw the new edition of the graphic novel at the comic shop with the updated cover and my inside voice fired off an eloquent whaaaa? That book is like Punisher meets Preacher laced with LSD.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Are you fucking kidding me, Netflix! I just got a notification on my TV app saying that Dark starts tomorrow on Netflix. Seriously, give me a moment to breath.

I was thinking, we should all come up with a word or phrase about having anxiety over being behind on the Netflix shows you have to watch. We could totally make it a thing.
    Flixiety?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    How was season 1? I have them all sitting on my dvr waiting to be watched. I remember watching the first episode but then I got behind and they all built up.
    Bryan Fuller is a bit out there and a bit too artsy at times. He will do shots that are elongated, no speaking, and let his unique/odd visuals tell the story....at times. His version of Hannibal was amazing to me. So, he incorporated his mark similar to American Gods. Overall I really liked it. Ian McShane was great, but the leprechaun stole the show.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alert! We have Robin!

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/90...-in-dcs-titans
    Today we have our first look at Brenton Thwaites as Robin in the upcoming live-action streaming series Titans. The Warner Bros. TV series will premiere in 2018 as part of DC’s direct-to-consumer digital service.

Titans stars Anna Diop (24: Legacy) as Koriand’r/Starfire, Brenton Thwaites (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales) as Dick Grayson/Robin, Teagan Croft (Home and Away) as Raven, Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights) as Dawn Granger/Dove, Alan Ritchson (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) as Hank Hall/Hawk, and Lindsey Gort as Police Detective Amy Rohrbach.

The Robin super suit was designed by renowned costume designer Laura Jean Shannon, whose credits include Black Lightning, Iron Man and The Jungle Book, among others.

Titans comes from executive producers Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter. In the action-packed series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire, Raven and many others. Fans can expect Titans to be a dramatic, live-action adventure series that will explore and celebrate one of the most popular comic book teams ever.

Comic book fans know Dick Grayson as Batman’s famous sidekick, Robin. After Dick’s parents were murdered during their high-flying circus act, Bruce Wayne became Dick’s legal guardian and trained him to fight crime beside him. But after years as part of the Dynamic Duo, Dick struggled to find his place outside the Dark Knight’s shadow. Finally striking out as his own man, he emerges as a leader, mentor, and father figure to his new family, the Titans. It remains to be seen if the series will have Grayson transition into the hero Nightwing or if he will remain The Boy Wonder in the series.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Flixiety?
    I like it! I'm going to use it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Godless... so good.... got...to... finish... SO... I CAN... WATCH... DARK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default General Television Discussion

Has anyone watched GLITCH on Netflix?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Now you're just making shit up.

My Mood
    Confused

You liked it? I felt it was a slow crawl to get anywhere. The main plot was seen here and there and the only redemption for the show was the ending episode. Overall, I was disappointed with it.

Country
    Country Flag

You liked it? I felt it was a slow crawl to get anywhere. The main plot was seen here and there and the only redemption for the show was the ending episode. Overall, I was disappointed with it.
    Only on episode 3 but I felt it started strong but lost a bit in the second. Will finish...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

"Dark" Some very twisted story telling that was a tad shocking, disturbing, depressing, and intriguing. I watched the subtitled version. I felt sorry for many of the characters. Overall I really enjoyed the dark imagery, story, characters, and the idea. I felt it was unique. It was not as gruesome as some people have stated.

My Mood
    Confused

Only on episode 3 but I felt it started strong but lost a bit in the second. Will finish...

7 episodes total "OCD" must finish lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Now you're just making shit up.
    No I have never heard of it and I’m 30 mins in and DAMMMM. I hope this keeps up. What a trip.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

"Dark" Some very twisted story telling that was a tad shocking, disturbing, depressing, and intriguing. I watched the subtitled version. I felt sorry for many of the characters. Overall I really enjoyed the dark imagery, story, characters, and the idea. I felt it was unique. It was not as gruesome as some people have stated.
    I'm two episodes in and intrigued. I like German audio / English subs better, too. Overdubbing English rarely works for me.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default General Television Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Overdubbing English rarely works for me.
    Agreed. I had just started watching it last night. Didn’t get too far as I had some work to do but will circle back and be sure the subtitles are turned on.

My Mood
    Confused

I'm two episodes in and intrigued. I like German audio / English subs better, too. Overdubbing English rarely works for me.
    To me, I find the German language soothing. Odd to say, but the language just sounds cool. I'm not German btw.

Country
    Country Flag

YAAASSS!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To me, I find the German language soothing. Odd to say, but the language just sounds cool. I'm not German btw.
    Other sounds Allasorte finds soothing: Fingernails on chalkboards, babies crying and that sound Jim Carrey makes in Dumb and Dumber.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    YAAASSS!!!

Is it just me or could the guy that plays Jimmy Gibbler be Ashton Kutcher's twin brother?

Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks that. He's actually played Ashton before. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3957278/...nm_flmg_act_15

It's funny because I know that Ashton has a twin brother too. But I don't think they are identical.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a She-Ra reboot is coming to, you guessed it, Netflix:

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/90...he-ra-and-more
    She-Ra
    From Eisner Award-winning author and executive producer Noelle Stevenson (Lumberjanes, Nimona) comes a modern take on the ‘80s girl power icon for a new generation of young fans. The trailblazing property originally debuted in 1985 to satisfy overwhelming demand for a female lead fantasy series. With Stevenson’s unique voice at the helm, fans are in store for an epic and timely tale that celebrates female friendship and empowerment, lead by a warrior princess tailor made for today. The series will be available to Netflix members worldwide in 2018.

My Mood
    Confused

lol Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast