Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: General Television Discussion

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Technically, you already have, Heather!

Spoiler:
    It's the Doctor's message to Sally on the dvds she had. That's an actual easter egg on the series 3 set! I went when I found it!
    Oh, I was hoping it was bonus footage or something
    Well, there are a ton of bonus features like deleted scenes and that, but having the hidden easter egg in one of the best episodes ever included as an actual hidden easter egg on the dvd set is worth every penny!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

hey has anyone watched Haven on Syfy yet.

http://www.syfy.com/haven/

It's based on "The Colorado Kid" by King

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching Season 2 of In Treatment. It's very excellent thus far.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred Deschain View Post

I meant to watch it but didn't realize it already started. How was the first episode?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Anyone watch Warehouse 13 ... ??

Can you tell me, how much ( or little ) is Lindsay Wagner featured? I just found out she's on the show.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Can you tell me, how much ( or little ) is Lindsay Wagner featured? I just found out she's on the show.
    I started watching it. I think i watched all of series 1. I dont think she was in it, but i did fall asleep through some of them

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

I've seen them all, and unless I completely zoned out, I haven't seen her at all. I looked it up on IMDB and don't see her credited with any appearances on W13. Maybe she'll be in some episodes later this season?
    "I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/04/23/bi...-warehouse-13/

Yes, looks like it's just going to be one show. Hope that helps...
    "I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks, everyone!

I saw Lindsay's guest bio at the Comic Con, and it listed Bionic Woman and W13 as one of her credits. I was like ... hunh?!? Now I guess I know why!!

Thank you!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2 of In Treatment was excellent.

Season 4 of Dexter was just great.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Mad Men starts Sunday!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Mad Men starts Sunday!!!
    Can't wait for it!

Are you still watching Jason's show? I gave up on it after a couple of episodes
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Every time I try to watch Mad Men to see a few episodes, it's the one where the guy trades in the chip and dip dish for a the gun and brings it into the office.....I like it but when it's all done, I'll get the DVDs.

Traveler tipp-ed off is on a distinguished road

I saw episode 1 and it was ok. It sees like it could do alright but you can tell it has a syfy budget. Reminds me of an X-files rehash or maybe Fringe, where every episode there's a new monster or someone with abilities.

I'm liking True Blood these days. I've also been watching this series Persons Unknown thats pretty interesting. It reminds me of Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Mad Men starts Sunday!!!
    Can't wait for it!

Are you still watching Jason's show? I gave up on it after a couple of episodes

I watched maybe two episodes and haven't remembered to watch it again. If I catch the repeat late at night I might watch it, but I don't really feel like I'm missing anything...unfortunately.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I watched maybe two episodes and haven't remembered to watch it again. If I catch the repeat late at night I might watch it, but I don't relly feel like I'm missing anything...unfortunately.
    Same here. I'm kinda bummed because I miss seeing him in things. I was hoping I'd enjoy this one. Oh well, hopefully he'll start doing more movies. I'm still waiting on The Other Side to finally get made. And look what I just found Columbus Circle Sounds interesting.

Does sound interesting.
    And, not that I have anything against him, but what's with Jason Lee and Giovanni Ribisi being in a lot of the same stuff lately? My Name Is Earl, he was on an epsiode of Memphis Beat, and now this movie...

He was on Memphis Beat? I didn't catch that one. I'm going to have to check it out. Oh, and he's listed as being in The Other Side as well

Jeez, he is?!
    And I didn't actually see the episode he was on, I just saw the commercial.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by tipp-ed off View Post

I saw episode 1 and it was ok. It sees like it could do alright but you can tell it has a syfy budget. Reminds me of an X-files rehash or maybe Fringe, where every episode there's a new monster or someone with abilities.

I'm liking True Blood these days. I've also been watching this series Persons Unknown thats pretty interesting. It reminds me of Lost
    I agree. I don't mind Haven but it is X-fileish. However this last episode had a surprise visitor, a african-american older woman named Abagail from Nebraska...if you can STAND that...hahah..

Love me some True Blood. I'm on the 10th book of the series and have been watching every episode. My only problem is they are rushing the stories a bit, which makes me believe there is only gona be one or 2 more seasons.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Whilst I'm not massively looking forward to Haven coming over to the UK, I am hoping it's on soon so I can check it out myself. From the sounds of it, it might be a show that I'll check out a couple of episodes of, forget about it, and then just not bother with afterwards, like countless others!

- Melike

My Mood
    Amused

I have it on my record list...so it's more like when I don't have anything to watch I'll watch it. I'm not praising it by any means, but with a character from The Stand being on the last episode, I am interested to see what other characters from other books are gona get thrown into this series.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, in my lack of new Who to watch, I've finally got Lost: Season 4 on dvd, and have watched the first disc. It's still good, and I'm glad there's more mysteries being thrown in our face (the "WTF?!?" ending of the Economist springs to mind), it's just...the story hasn't quite grabbed me as much as the previous seasons so far, especially with the Others storyline in season 3. Although I will say that
    Spoiler:
    the flash forwards are an interesting new storytelling angle, no doubt about that. And wondering who the other Oceanic 6 are and how they got off the island is a fun thing to wonder about. I just hope that, even with the shortened season length, it picks up the pace just a little bit more with revealing what the hell the guys on the freighter are really up to on the island and why they're after Ben.

So still great viewing, but it's not as good as previous seasons so far. Still, I do hope I get proved wrong: the third series of New Who began kinda weak in it's first half of the season, and then out of nowhere, it's final 6 episodes are some of the best I've ever seen! Especialy with Human Nature, Blink and Utopia, which is some of the most exciting, dramatic and thrilling stuff I've ever seen in television, and which Lost hasn't quite been able to match, but has come pretty close, especially with Through the Looking Glass. That's pretty impressive all on its own, imo!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The last half of season 4 is amazing beyond belief, especially Cabin Fever, The Constant, and The Shape of Things to Come. Some of my favorite Lost episodes ever. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Constant is episode 5

Keamy was my favourite part of season 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast